ROC CONSULTING GROUP
This is an Australian owned business servicing all essential fire services & maintenance throughout Sydney Metro.
Known for their work hard play hard culture and heavy team-oriented mentality, they boast a fantastic company culture with very little staff turnover
Due to the business expanding, there has been an opportunity for an experienced Fire Technician to join the team within the Service Department.
Reporting to Operations this position will be responsible for:
- Undertaking routine inspections and maintenance of essential measures of all relevant fire sytems
- Conducting monthly & annual testing
- Completing testing registers with a live reporting system
- Assisting with installations and rectification works
- Liaising with clients
- Documenting and recording servicing operations
Some of the huge benefits for this role are:
- Highly competitive Salary with $46 - $50 per hour + Super + Car + Tools + Overtime depending upon experience
- Best industry knowledge at your fingertips from your mentors & managers
- Multi-stated business with career progression opportunities to advance
To be considered for this position it is vital that you have the below experience:
- Qualified Electrician
- Background and experience in the maintenance of Fire Systems
- Knowledge of relevant Australian Standards
- Ability to work autonomously and be well presented
- A drivers license
- Good interpersonal skills and attention to detail.
You will be someone who is motivated, tenacious, passionate, driven and hungry to pave a long term successful career with a top industry leader.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
About the business We are an established multi-skilled commercial company, our services are FME (Fire / Mechanical / Electrical). Surelinc Services is a rapidly growing business with an established r [...]
- Gain a nationally recognised qualification while you work! - Earn whilst working towards a career - Sutherland Shire Council Opportunity! Who you'll be working with… HVTC Sydney is an exper [...]
About Us Full Range Fire Safety is an expanding, exciting company based in Sydney CBD.cialising in electrical fire installation, fault finding, maintenance and programming.are currently looking for a [...]
Job Type: Apprenticeship - Gain a nationally recognised qualification while you work! - Earn whilst working towards a career - Sutherland Shire Council Opportunity! Who you'll be working with… HV [...]