QinetiQ employs more than 6000 people in 51 locations around the world, offering our customers premier expertise in advice, services and creative technology-based products.
QinetiQ Australia, part of the global QinetiQ group, provides technological and scientific expertise to help customers protect and advance their vital interests. As an innovative science and technology company, we help solve some of our customers' most challenging problems. Our determination to deliver and improve today and anticipate and shape tomorrow, makes QinetiQ a very exciting, rewarding and respected place to work and learn.
Current and future opportunities now exist for experienced Commercial Consultant’s (Commercial and Contract Management)
to join our Advisory team located in Melbourne.
For our Advisory Services division, everything starts with a problem that needs a solution. We act as an independent, expert partner for customers looking to procure defined services and develop specific capabilities. We help them diagnose, rationalise and solve intractable problems by providing analysis, advice and assurance. Whether operating on the ocean floor, or in orbit around Mars, we get under the skin of a problem to enable our customers to make sound decisions about cost, time and performance.
As a Commerical Consultant , you will:
- Work as a member of a Commercial and Contract Management team to support Defence acquisition and support contract execution.
- Support the development and execution of procurement and commercial strategies.
- Participate in approach to market activities.
- Lead and undertake contract management and administration activities
To be successful in the role the ideal applicant will require:
- Demonstrated experience working in a commercial contracting environment, with ideally 5+ years’ experience within the Defence industry or public sector environment.
- A successful track record in supporting the development, negotiation and management of ASDEFCON contracts (desirable).
- Demonstrated contract administration/management experience on complex contracts including drafting and negotiating Contract Change Proposals and approval documentation.
- An Understanding of CASG Capability Lifecycle (desirable).
- Commercial acumen coupled with an acute ability for risk mitigation.
- Effective communication skills across all levels, across both internal and external stakeholders.
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in Business or Law or equivalent experience.
Applicants MUST be eligible to obtain an Australian Government security clearance.
Life at QinetiQ
Our people and our culture make QinetiQ a great place to work, we value integrity, collaboration and performance. We are committed to attracting and retaining the best talent in the market. We celebrate our differences and incorporate diversity and inclusion into everything we do.
QinetiQ is a Workplace Gender Equality Agency Employer of Choice, and past winner of the Defence Teaming Centre Employer of Choice Awards.
We look after our people and have an attractive compensation package which supports all our employees through different stages of their careers, some of these include:
- Individual Professional Development Allocation
- Flexible Working
- Salary Continuance (Income Protection)
- Loyalty Leave
- Leave Purchase
- Up to 16 weeks Paid Parental Leave
- Study Leave (Up to 5 days paid leave per year)
- Performance based rewards
- Salary Sacrifice and Novated Leasing
- Referral bonuses
- Dress for your day
A full list of our employee benefits and further information can be found here: *eligibility requirements apply.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
We’re seeking an experienced Talent Acquisition Specialist to join our growing national Talent Acquisition team. Join us and let’s make a bigger difference together. It’s an exciting time to b [...]
Passionate about communication? Utilise your strong writing and project coordination skills Join our high-performing Wealth & Capital Markets platform We’re for real wellbeing Join us and let’ [...]
Company Overview: InEight provides field-tested project management software for the owners, contractors, engineers and architects who are building the world around us. Over 300,000 users and more tha [...]
About InEight: InEight provides field-tested project management software for the owners, contractors, engineers and architects who are building the world around us. Over 300,000 users and more than 7 [...]