About the role
Our team is looking for experienced Track Machine Personnel to operate & maintain the various track surfacing machines in an operational environment on RTIO Pilbara rail network.
The opportunities and responsibilities include, but not limited to;
- Operating, maintaining various Switch/Production Tamper, Stabiliser & Ballast Regulator Track Machines
- Supporting various rail maintenance activities and projects
- Working on Australia's largest privately-owned rail network
- Demonstrating your rail and track skills and experience
What you’ll bring
- To be successfully considered for this role, we require:
- Strong safety values and culture
- On track machinery experience
- Mechanical trade background - desirable
- ALC software experience - desirable
- Rail maintenance experience, including a good knowledge of rail operations and practices
- Current C Class driver’s license
- Drivers Licence HR – desirable
- Positive team culture and communication skills
What we offer
Be recognised for your contribution, your thinking and your hard work, and go home knowing you’ve helped the world progress.
- A work environment where safety is always the number one priority
- A permanent position working directly for Rio Tinto
- A competitive base salary reflective of your skills and experience with annual incentive program
- Comprehensive medical benefits including subsidised private health insurance for employees and immediate family
- Attractive share ownership plan
- Company provided insurance cover
- Extensive salary sacrifice & salary packaging options
- Career development & education assistance to further your technical or leadership ambitions
- Ongoing access to family-friendly health and medical wellbeing support
- Leave for all of life’s reasons (vacation/annual, paid parental, sick leave)
- Exclusive employee discounts (banking, accommodation, cars, retail and more)
- Possible domestic relocation assistance
About Rio Tinto
Every idea, every innovation, every little thing the world calls ‘progress’ begins with
a first step, and someone willing to take it: explorers, inventors, entrepreneurs. Pioneers.
For nearly 150 years, Rio Tinto has been a company of pioneers – generations of people spanning the globe, all with the grit and vision to produce materials essential to human progress.
Our iron ore has shaped skylines from Shanghai to Sydney. Our aluminium – the world’s first to be certified “responsible” – helps planes fly and makes cars lighter. Our copper helps wind turbines power cities and our boron helps feed the world, and explore the universe.
Our diamonds help us celebrate the best parts of life.
Where you will be working
Our privately owned and operated rail network is an essential part of our integrated production process and services our 15 mines across the Pilbara via 1,700km of track. With depots located at Tom Price, Cape Lambert and Dampier (7 Mile), each train is operated by a single driver and comprises up to three locomotives and 240 ore cars stretching to approximately 2.7 kilometres in length with over 40 trains operating per day. We are also applying and adapting technology to improve safety and productivity across our rail network.
Every Voice Matters
At Rio Tinto, we particularly welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, women, the LGBTI+ community, mature workers, people with disabilities and people from different cultural backgrounds.
We are committed to an inclusive environment where people feel comfortable to be themselves. We want our people to feel that all voices are heard, all cultures respected and that a variety of perspectives are not only welcome – they are essential to our success. We treat each other fairly and with dignity regardless of race, gender, nationality, ethnic origin, religion, age, sexual orientation or anything else that makes us different.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Supervisor Warehouse - Be part of a group that is safety driven and values inclusion - Permanent employment which includes a huge range of additional benefits - Attractive 8 days on, 6 days off lifes [...]
- Rare opportunity to lead a diverse team of technical experts at the 3rd largest bulk cargo port terminal in Australia - Lead and shape the technical growth and capability of the electrical departme [...]
- Be part of a group that is safety driven and values inclusion - Permanent employment which includes a huge range of additional benefits - Attractive 8 days on, 6 days off lifestyle roster (Residenti [...]
About this role: About this role: On behalf of our client, a High Profile Global Service Provider to the Resources industry, Brunel are seeking a skilled Bulk Plant Operator to work at their Dampier [...]