Zenith Australia are looking for a Digital Account Director to join our team in Brisbane .
We’re proud to be shortlisted for the Employer of Choice category for the 2020 B&T; Women in Media Awards, and we walk the talk. In fact, our agency purpose is to Inspire Growth – Growth of Our People, Growth of Our Clients, Growth of Our Brand and Growth of Our Business. We’re determined to eradicate any barriers that prevent our people from reaching their fullest potential.
- We offer progressive flexible working options to everyone at all levels – It’s not a policy. It’s behaviour led and reinforced through our values
- Mental health & wellbeing is something we take seriously – It’s championed by our own people internally and is a regular conversation
- We have a lot of fun – Even in this virtual world, we’re constantly looking at reinventing how we’re connecting with each other
This role provides a unique opportunity to work across some fantastic brands while also championing the wider Digital Strategy and Product offering for Zenith Brisbane.
This role will suit someone with strong digital media planning and client servicing experience across all digital channels and platforms, including Search Engine Marketing, Programmatic, Video, Social and Mobile. Someone who wants to mentor their team, be an enthusiastic thought leader and drive the best possible results for clients and the wider agency’s digital offering.
Other Skills and Experience:
- Be your clients go to digital advertising expert and the figurehead for Zenith Brisbane’s digital strategy and product.
- Hold an in-depth knowledge across all digital media platforms, and can effectively plan these (including specialist channels)
- Lead a team of Digital Account Managers, Executives & Coordinators
- Lead digital planning responses on key briefs, and new business, driving innovation and trialling of new digital media.
- Ability to train and mentor the digital team in all areas of digital media planning and buying
- Analytically minded with strong attention to detail
- Strong knowledge and passion for continuous learning across Tech and Platforms
- Strong ability to develop relationships with the media and clients
- Has and develops a POV around digital recommendations and developments. A strong storyteller with well-reasoned and substantiated guidance
- Expert on all key systems and tools. Ability to support and guide teams on most effective and efficient use of tools; and, most importantly, on optimum interpretation and use of the outputs.
- Work closely with the Digital Performance Director on commercial effectiveness.
- Ability to be flexible and agile to adjust to changing digital media landscape as well as team, media and client demands
- A strong knowledge of the Australian media landscape is a must have
We’re also looking for:
- Someone who is Driven
- Someone who is Authentic
- Someone who is Inclusive
- Someone who is Curious
What you’re looking for:
- A culture where you feel empowered to seek out challenges
- A family feel and an incredibly loyal environment learning from and working amongst some of the best in the industry
- A range of development and learning opportunities that fit into your working week, compliment your career path and deliver value when you put them into practice
We recognise balance and difference is important in all business. We encourage you, whatever your background, gender, religion, ability or sexual orientation to apply. If you need other considerations or adjustments please highlight in your application and talent acquisition team will be happy to discuss further.
PUBLICIS GROUPE PERKS + BENEFITS
- Enjoy a comprehensive Wholeself program supporting Physical, Mindful and Financial wellbeing through a range of initiatives including Yoga, Meditation, PT, a free subscription to the Calm app and education sessions that cover things like financial wellness, health & nutrition and so much more!
- Extensive Learning & Development opportunities, including more than 15,000 learning programs via our online learning platform Marcel Classes
- Our Publicis Liberté flexible working approach and an industry leading parental leave policy with up to 18 weeks paid primary carer leave and generous secondary carer benefits
- A culture of open feedback and support to reach your goals through our My Performance Conversation program
- Access to our Global AI Platform, Marcel, connecting Publicis Groupe employees with opportunities for advancement and collaboration with our global network
- Confidential 24 hour support via our Employee Assistance Programme
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
- Ongoing professional development through the Lindt Retail Academy - Awarded Best Learning & Development Program 2019 - Leading Global premium chocolate manufacturer - CBD Location - Southbank [...]
If you have any experience in the following areas then we want to speak with you. - Customer Service - Retail - Customer Facing - Administration - Sales About Beevo: Beevo is a trailblaz [...]
The Opportunity Working with a team of talented surveyors within our large property group based from our office on Southbank you will be responsible for the following: - Providing effective cadastra [...]
Company Overview: InEight provides field-tested project management software for the owners, contractors, engineers and architects who are building the world around us. Over 300,000 users and more tha [...]