Airswift has been tasked by one of our key clients to seek a Contracts & Procurement Advisor (Operations)¬†to join them in Perth¬†on a 2 years contract.¬†Due to travel situation at the moment, ideally candidates that has working right in Australia will be notified.
- This role looks after our Operations part of the business, such as Maintenance contracts and OEM equipment suppliers.¬†
Duties & Responsibilities:
- This role oversees a variety of contracts for company¬†business including Implementation Services, Plant and Equipment and Original Equipment Manufacturer contractors.
- Preferable someone works for a large scale equipment specially the OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer), implementation Services,
Plant and Equipment.
- Candidate¬†experienced who has worked with/deal¬†with GE, Siemens, Honeywell equipment's in an advantage
It will require:
- Highly effective leadership of stakeholders
- Interaction with Senior stakeholders (sometimes challenging)
- Key role in improving commercial acumen across the business, particularly post-award (Contract management)
- Relevant experience in Operations (a production background helps)
- Experience in working in the commercial / contract teams within major equipment suppliers would be an advantage.
Skills & Experience:
- Full end-to-end contracting lifecycle.¬†
- Defining needs, sourcing strategy, tender process, award of contract, and post-contract administration / management.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
About Us As an ASX100 company, Mineral Resources Limited (MRL) is an Australian leader delivering innovative and sustainable diversified mining solutions, underpinned by a growing world-class portfol [...]
- APS Level 6, Ongoing - $80,665 - $91,713 + 15.4% super - Sydney, Canberra, Brisbane, Hobart, Perth or Melbourne The Bureau of Meteorology is seeking a dedicated, highly talented professional to [...]
The Customer Success Account Manager (CSAM) acts as the single customer facing, account durable leader responsible for managing and orchestrating support delivery activities within an account (set of [...]
Who is Expro? Working across the entire well life cycle, we are the well flow optimisation experts. Combining innovative disruptive technology with high quality data across well testing, subsea well [...]