This is a newly created position for a driven individual to assist with the design of our sites within our rapidly expanding store network. You will work as part of the design team within our construction business creating Architectural plans and elevations for new and upgraded retail projects. You will liaise with consultants throughout the tender and build processes, and take ownership of updates to masterplans and as-built drawings.
This role would suit an experienced Technician with around 5 years of experience in documenting and delivering projects in the retail/commercial space.
We are a proudly South Australian family business, operating for over 30 years. Our story began in 1984,
when Fred (Fathi) Shahin saw a local Woodville Park service station for sale with an adjoining home and immediately bought it. Each of Fred Shahin’s sons subsequently joined the business and to this day, the same family-based, ethical and sustainable values remain a hallmark of Peregrine and underpin every decision.
Peregrine Corporation is now the largest private company in South Australia with over 3500 employees and it continues to grow. Our excellence in retail operations is recognised at an international level, with high profile Company brands including On The Run convenience stores and Smokemart & GiftBox outlets.
For more information about Peregrine please visit our website www.peregrine.com.au
Key responsibilities include:
- Design and documentation of architectural projects upon established company design and detailing standards and requirements
- Fit out documentation.
- FFE Scheduling and specifications.
- Deliver accurate documentation on time.
- Ensure the highest quality project outcomes.
- Provide guidance and technical support to other team members.
The successful candidate will possess:
- A high level of proficiency in Revit 3D modeling is essential and Enscape rendering preferred.
- Strong design and graphic skills
- Ability to document in both Architecture and Interiors environments.
- Accurate, fast and able to prepare drawings of high quality and consistency
- Thorough understanding of regulations, standards, and Australian construction methods and materials
- The successful applicant must be pro-active and be able to work independently.
- Experience in multi-use & commercial projects.
What’s in it for you?
Working at our Norwood based head office, you will have the opportunity to join a fast paced, growth focused organisation and take the important next step in your career. This is your opportunity to join a large SA based organisation with a National footprint, you will be offered real career growth and a challenging, rewarding environment.
The I-MED Radiology Network is Australia’s largest medical imaging network of practices, providing a comprehensive range of services in all major metropolitan areas and significant parts of rural an [...]
With an exceptional reputation for delivery for our clients, we recognise that long-term meaningful relationships are fundamental to our success. At SCEE, we employ a proven integrated approach that [...]
Led by Swinburne University of Technology, working in partnership with CSIRO and Germany’s ARENA 2036, the Victorian Hydrogen Hub (VH2) will bring together researchers, industry partners and busines [...]
Parliament of SA Job reference: 442172 Location: 5000 - ADELAIDE Job status: Short Term Contract Eligibility: Open to Everyone The South Australian Parliament legislates for the peace, ord [...]