About the Opportunity
At KINNECT, we combine the smarts of technology with human connections to plan and implement occupational health solutions that improve the lives of people, and provide a return on investment for our clients. We have an opportunity for multiple allied health professionals to join our growing team in providing a 24/7 Injury Management Hotline to help triage workplace injuries.
As a Telehealth Injury Triage consultant, your role is to speak with injured employees and their supervisors to assist them with their workplace injury by offering injury triage, first aid advice, and coordinating treatment and recovery at work services as required.
This role has extensive flexibility, allowing you to work from home,
or work from one of local office. Full-time, part-time and casual options are also available, and an excellent rate of pay is available.
You will be accountable for:-
- Triage the worker’s needs to determine the best way to help them.
- Provide education to the employer and worker regarding the injury.
- Coordinate and liaise with treating doctors and health professionals to help an injured worker access early treatment.
- Providing timely documentation to stakeholders i.e. summary report, certificate of capacity (from the treating doctor) etc.
- Handover with KINNECT Team Leaders to link workers through to our Workplace Rehabilitation services (as required).
- The after hours on-call roster is from 5pm to 8am weekdays, and from 5pm Friday to 8am Monday over weekends to answer in-bound calls.
- Promoting the Health Benefits of Good Work.
As a healthcare professional, some of your other talents and attributes include:
- Completion of an Allied Health Degree.
- Current registration with AHPRA or accreditation as an Exercise Physiologist with ESSA.
- Acute understanding of the health benefits of good work.
- An ability to communicate effectively via phone and email in a timely manner.
- Tech savvy and reliable internet connectivity.
- Flexibility to be able to provide coverage from 5pm-8am for the after-hours service, as well as on weekends.
Join Our Team
When you work for KINNECT, you work with a group of likeminded people who enjoy a variety of challenges each day. As a valued employee, we offer you unrivalled workplace benefits, an industry leading culture and a diverse client base. Some of our benefits include:
- Comprehensive training and professional development
- A flexible working environment
- Performance based incentives
- Sophisticated systems and technology to make your job simpler.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Division: Resilience NSW Location: Albury, NSW, AU, 2640 Req ID: 24378 Manager, Community Coordination - Opportunity to be based in various regional locations across NSW - Multiple ongoin [...]
Colliers is looking for a market leading Public Relations and Media Executive to work in partnership with the senior leaders of our NSW business. This role will be responsible for supporting our natio [...]
Job Description At Canva, we create tools that empower the world to design. Our mission is to democratise design and empower creativity for anyone and everyone, on every platform! Inspired by a team [...]
About HCF At HCF, our purpose is to bring our human touch to healthcare. Since 1932 we’ve been putting our members and their health first. As Australia’s largest not-for-profit health fund, we c [...]