Austin Health is the major provider of tertiary health services, health professional education and research across3campuses in the northeast of Melbourne and state-wide. Austin Health is world-renowned for its research and specialist work in cancer, liver transplantation, spinal cord injuries, neurology, endocrinology, mental health and rehabilitation.
An exciting opportunity currently exists for an enthusiastic and highly experienced CasualArabic Interpreter/Translator to join our Language Services Department.
Interpreters travelbetween the Austin campus and the Heidelberg Repatriation campusto appointments using the free shuttle busto:
- Provide high quality interpretingservices (face to face,
telephone and video)forArabic speakingpatientsand Austin Health staff.
- Maintainaccuratestatistics of interpreting work undertaken.
- Adhere to the standards of the Language Services Department as outlined in the Austin Interpreter Guidelines and Protocols.
- Promote ongoing education and learningfor allAustin Healthstaffand patients regarding interpreting services.
- Workcollaboratively withAustinHealth staff to ensure a timely and effective servicein keeping with Austin health values.
Essential requirements for this role:
- Only NAATICertified Interpreterswill beconsidered
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience in working in a health service
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ableto work as part of a team
Work with us! Your reward is to work in a collaborativeenvironment whichwill provide you with opportunities for ongoing training and development. Your benefits will include salary packaging, and employee assistance program.
All appointments are made subject to a satisfactory National Police Check conducted by?Austin Health?and if required, a WorkingWithChildren Check.
Austin Health is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to attracting and retaining a diverse workforce that reflects the community we serve.? Applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
THE TRAINEESHIP We are seeking a self-motivated, driven and energetic Business Trainee who is wanting to commence their career within Business. Undertaking this 12-month Traineeship will give you th [...]
Introduction: - Join a successful business and iconic national brand - Enjoy commissions and staff discounts - Massive growth opportunities with a rapidly expanding company whose values are [...]
CafeBar Restaurant & Function Centre Is Looking for These position’s at Preston FULL TIME - PART TIME - CASUAL ·Chef/Cook ·Kitchen Hand ·Coffee Barista ·Bar Attender ·Waitress ·Apprent [...]
Medical Scientist - Reproductive Services Unit - Full-time, 38 hours per week - Ongoing position The Royal Women’s Hospital is Australia’s first and largest specialist hospital dedicated to [...]