Eye Clinic Administrative Assistant
- Part Time
- Yarra Ranges Health - Lilydale
Eastern Health is one of Melbourne’s largest public health services. We provide a range of emergency, surgical, medical and general healthcare services, including maternity, palliative care, mental health, drug and alcohol, residential care, community health and state-wide specialist services to people and communities that are diverse in culture, age, socio-economic status, population and healthcare needs.
About the role
This position is responsible for facilitating the administrative flow of patients through Yarra Ranges Health eye clinic.
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- Timely and effective communication skills
- Well-developed interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated understanding of customer service of internal and external customers and commitment to effectively meeting their needs in a helpful and professional manner.
- Demonstrated time management capabilities, problem solving skills and ability to work to a deadline
- Demonstrated organisational skills with the ability to plan, organise and prioritise workload within a team with the flexibility in moving between tasks at short notice.
- Demonstrated ability to work as part of a multi-disciplinary team including the ability to work autonomously
- A high level of administrative and keyboard skills, including a knowledge of common office computer applications
- Demonstrated ability to adhere to hospital policy and procedures
- Demonstrated commitment to quality improvement.
- Flexible availability to cover rotating rosters
- Experience working in Reception/Customer relations or administration.
Please refer to the attached position description for further details of the role.
What we offer
Eastern Health offers a variety of fantastic Employee Benefits, view the extensive range here!
- Diverse and engaging career opportunities
- Friendly & supportive team
- Flexible working hours
- Salary packaging options
- Career progression in our teaching hospitals
If you believe you have the ability to make a difference in this rewarding industry, apply today!
- All applications must be submitted online via E-Mercury
- All appointments are made subject to a satisfactory Fit2Work Check, where preferred candidates will be required to complete a Criminal History Check at the expense of Eastern Health.
- You must have Australian work rights to apply for this position.
- Recruitment agency applications will not be accepted.
Eastern Health Values: Patients First | Agility | Humility | Respect | Kindness | Excellence
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
There’s never been a better time to be at AGL At AGL, we believe progress is powered by our people. If you’re set on making real change for tomorrow, we have the scale, resources and ambition [...]
The Role Your role as Digital Insights Analyst will provide our leaders with crucial insights into consumer behaviours, which in turn shape the David Jones & Country Road Group’s online strategy. I [...]
THE TRAINEESHIP We are seeking a self-motivated, driven and energetic Business Trainee who is wanting to commence their career within Business. Undertaking this 12-month Traineeship will give you th [...]
Are you a are an emerging leader in the world of housekeeping and hospitality…? ahs hospitality is looking for a Housekeeping Supervisor and all-rounder that would be the most prized piece of the w [...]