Department of Families, Fairness and Housing
The Department of Families, Fairness and Housing (DFFH) works hard to create equal opportunities for all Victorians to live a safe, respected and valued life. Our areas of focus are child protection, housing, disability, the prevention of family violence, multicultural affairs, LGBTQI+ equality, veterans, women and youth. The work we do benefits thousands of Victorians, particularly those who are disadvantaged and vulnerable. We work in a variety of community-based settings, including people's homes, residential facilities and secure settings across metropolitan, rural and regional Victoria. We are committed to developing and supporting a workforce that is well equipped and highly motivated.
All jobs can be worked flexibly and we encourage applications from Aboriginal people and people from diverse backgrounds and abilities.
Child protection has a specific statutory role in protecting children and young people from harm and promoting their rights and healthy development.
The Senior Project Officer will enable and strengthen the Inner Gippsland child protection service to build business improvement and project management capability. The position will support the Director and the child protection leadership team to plan and manage a range of business functions, project initiatives and quality improvement activities. The position will also entail key responsibilities related to Child Protection strategic projects and priorities.
- An experienced Child Protection leader who understands Victorian Child Protection?
- A strong project manager who is comfortable using data to plan, organise, prioritise and manage multiple interrelated tasks?
- Experienced at delivering and implementing projects with a proven track record of achieving results?
- Experienced in working in highly sensitive and dynamic environments and able to adapt to changing and often challenging priorities?
- Experienced and capable of writing high quality reports and project documents?
- Able to work collaboratively as part of a senior leadership team?
HOW TO APPLY:
Applicants are encouraged to apply online, submitting a cover letter and a current resume.
Please note: For this position, you are not required to address each of the key selection criteria in a separate written document.
Preferred candidates will be required to complete pre-employment screening, including a national police check and misconduct screening.
Applicants must be an Australian Citizen, Permanent Resident or hold a valid work permit or visa. Work eligibility will be checked as part of the recruitment process.
For further information please visit the Department of Families, Fairness and Housing
Click ' Apply Now ' to submit your interest in this position.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
TAFE Gippsland supports its communities to thrive by empowering local students and enabling local businesses through the provision of high quality vocational education. TAFE Gippsland is located in th [...]
- Melbourne CBD location - Help shape the future of our brand-new Contact Centre - Full Time 6 months contract with a competitive salary package With an owned and contracted generation portfolio [...]
Position Summary Join a world leading FMCG - KM allowance covering Traralgon/Morwell Vic and surrounding areas. - Get your foot in the door to sales in the world’s leading FMCG Are you lo [...]
- Melbourne CBD location - Help shape the future of our brand-new Contact Centre - Full Time 6 months contract with a competitive salary package With an owned and contracted generation portfolio of a [...]