The Senior Procurement Specialist role will involve dealing with multi-national ICT vendors (e.g., Microsoft, Cisco, Oracle, IBM, etc) and is responsible for undertaking the preparation of RFx’s, including the gathering of requirements, development of tender documents, evaluation plans, facilitation of the evaluation process, commercial negotiations and coordination of legal negotiations to ensure optimal outcomes for Cenitex..
People are the key to the success of our organisation, uniting the best technology and the brightest talent to enable Cenitex to provide the most innovative, and reliable ICT services.
Cenitex brings together the best technology and the best people to keep the Victorian Government operating,
connected and working for the community 24/7. Our customers are at the centre of everything we do and our goal is to provide reliable, robust and contemporary services and technology so the departments, agencies and over 46,000 employees we work with, can deliver for the Victorian Public.
The position is situated within Strategic Sourcing, a team critical to delivering upon Cenitex's procurement needs. This position will contribute to the ongoing procurement of ICT goods and services for Cenitex, supporting effective strategic sourcing market engagements that maximises value for money in accordance with Victorian Government purchasing requirements.
- Undertake end-to-end complex sourcing market events (RFx's)
- Extensive consultation with key stakeholders and Cenitex legal
- Liaise with the market in the timely performance of sourcing activities, to deliver optimum outcomes for Cenitex.
- In conjunction with the wider team (Category Management), assist to refine procurement practices and procedures
About you and your experience:
- Your ability to effectively source ICT goods and services that meet your customer's needs will set you apart in this role. You will achieve this through your relationship building skills, both internally and externally, and an ability to write market and associated ICT documents with clarity.
- You will exhibit accountability and integrity in your dealings, be proactive and creative in ensuring required supply is guaranteed and be a subject matter expert to support the team and the wider business.
- Your skills in executing timely and creative solutions to procurement activities will ensure success in this role. You will exhibit an ability to link commercial outcomes with the team's actions, based on your synthesis of market knowledge and internal data, as well as assist the Finance and Business Services department with information that supports their goals.
- You will pride yourself on your accountability and initiative, demonstrate a balanced approach to achieving compliance and results in a customer-centric manner, and be able to navigate various information systems and processes within a government environment to enable you to hit the ground running.
Complete the online application form and submit your covering letter and Resume. Note: Applicants are not required to provide a separate document addressing the Key Selection Criteria.
Successful interviewing applicants:
- May need to complete a video interview as part of the selection process
- Must provide their right to work in Australia
- Are subject to a National Police check at final stages of the process
For further information please contact the Talent and Resourcing team via email [email protected] Please note, applications will not be accepted through this email.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Challenge yourself & add significant value in this strategic sourcing and category management role Permanent opportunity, based in Melbourne Qantas Group remit ? Built on a long history of pionee [...]
The Senior Procurement Specialist role will involve dealing with multi-national ICT vendors e., Microsoft, Cisco, Oracle, IBM, etc and is responsible for undertaking the preparation of RFx?s, includin [...]
Manager, Commercial Surface Works Rail Projects Victoria Manager, Commercial Surface Works About this Opportunity RPV, MTIA is seeking to engage a new Manager, Commercial - Surface Works to j [...]
Who we are Babcock International Group has been trusted to deliver bespoke, highly skilled engineering services for over a century, underpinned by a deep understanding of technology integration, uni [...]