Bairnsdale Regional Health Service
BRHS is based in a beautiful part of Victoria on the Gippsland Lakes. This role will enable you to pursue your career goals whilst enjoying a fantastic work/life balance as part of a friendly, regional community. BRHS is East Gippsland’s largest healthcare provider and employer offering a rewarding work environment providing challenge, variety and a range of new opportunities.
Rare opportunities - No after hours or weekend work
We are looking to welcome TWO new members to our team!
68 hours per fortnight available to be split - What's your ideal EFT?
We encourage you to apply if you can tick these attributes:
- Registered Nurse with 3 plus years of surgical knowledge, assessment and problem solving skills
- Enjoy being part of a dedicated, passionate and supportive team
- Aim to work in a diverse role that extends your skills and knowledge
- Demonstrate RESPECT at all times and exceptional team work
- Pride yourself in careful attention to detail
- Seek a balanced lifestyle, no after hours or weekend work
Reporting to the Elective Surgery and Pre-admission Clinic Coordinator, our nurses work across the areas of Preadmission Clinic and the Elective Surgery Access Service to facilitate safe and timely preparation and scheduling of elective surgery patients with a focus on patient centred, integrated care at all times.
Key responsibilities include:
- Ensuring integrated pre-operative patient assessment, preparation, and education
- Effective triaging of referrals to the surgical waiting list and timely scheduling of patients for surgery
- Compassionate liaison with patients, families and carers
- Professional liaison with multidisciplinary healthcare team members
- Regular provision of clinical guidance to the administration support team
- Provision of planned and unplanned leave coverage within the team
- View the full position description as attached
- Go to www.brhs.com.au and view our news page to find out what's happening at BRHS
- Follow us on facebook.
- Go to Living in East Gippsland
For more information contact: Karen Hamilton, Elective Surgery Access Coordinator on 03 5150 3270 or
Jennifer Bugbird, Surgical Services Manager on 5150 3408.
Applications by close of business: Sunday 20th June, 2021
Position Title: Administrative/Property Officer Position Number: 20039818 About the role: As the successful applicant, you will be actively involved in providing administrative support to the Senio [...]
Seeking Casual Receptionist for various departments. If you are friendly, well organised, flexible and keen to work across a range of departments at GEGAC and eager to learn about the organisation a [...]
- Large multi-campus Christian school - Ongoing full-time position - Drouin location Chairo Christian School is a non-denominational Christian school with over 1,700 Kinder to Year 12 students at [...]
Human Resources Advisor Position No. 904 Permanent full time Band 6 $82,055 - $89,315 per annum plus 9.5% statutory superannuation We have an exciting opportunity for a talented Human Resources Ad [...]