Who We Are and What We Stand For
Peninsula Health is the major metropolitan health service caring for a community of 300,000 people. Our Vision is to provide exceptional health and community care.
In representing Peninsula Health, we expect all employees and volunteers to reflect our values: Be the Best, Be a Role Model, Be Open and Honest, Be Compassionate and Respectful and Be Collaborative . We are One Peninsula Health.
What You Will Be Doing
A part time (1 day per week) limited term Grade 2 position is now available at Peninsula Health in the Occupational Therapy Hand Therapy Team.
The position offers opportunity to work alongside an experienced Acute team of Hand Therapy Clinicians and apply excellent clinical skills in acute hand therapy within inpatient and outpatient settings.
The successful applicant will demonstrate professionalism, sound theoretical knowledge and well developed organisation and communication skills. We seek team players keen to learn and contribute to health outcomes through participation in quality improvement and evidence based practice activities. Peninsula Health supports professional development through supervision, mentoring and professional education.
• Assessment and intervention of acute upper limb conditions including fractures, and soft tissue injuries
• Work with an interdisciplinary team in both outpatient and inpatient setting.
• Participation in quality improvement activities.
• Participation in a supportive environment with access to supervision with senior staff
What You Need
• Current registration with the Occupational Therapy Board of Australia (via AHPRA)
• Demonstrated knowledge and skills in the management of acute and chronic and upper limb conditions.
• Ability to assess occupational performance considering physical, cognitive and psychosocial aspects of the person and their environment and determine appropriate intervention.
• Demonstrated competency in all aspects of splinting and wound care.
If you experience any issues signing in or registering, please feel welcome to contact us - the People, Experience & Performance Team on (03) 9784 2700.
Peninsula Health is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people and individuals from all cultural backgrounds. We also provide a safe and supportive workplace for people with disabilities.
To find out more about our recruitment processes, compliance obligations and to prepare your application to join our team please visit:
Join Peninsula Health and help us to deliver safe, personal, effective & connected care to every person, every time.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
As the Postdoctoral Research Associate you will work with Prof Alan Duffy as part of an Australian Research Council Discovery Project to explore the Annual Modulation in muon event rates at the Stawel [...]
Your role as Project Administrator will be pivotal in ensuring that our Project Managers can deliver on projects across the David Jones network with a specific focus on our Bourke St refurbishment pro [...]
- Ongoing professional development through the Lindt Retail Academy - Awarded Best Learning & Development Program 2019 - Leading Global premium chocolate manufacturer - CBD Location - Southbank [...]
Job no: 504162 Work type: Contract/Fixed Term Location: Melbourne - CBD & Surrounds Categories: Human resources Are you looking for your next challenge? The Australian Venue Co. family are [...]