The Royal Women's Hospital
The Royal Women’s Hospital is Australia’s
first and largest specialist hospital dedicated to improving the health and wellbeing of newborns and women of all ages. To join the Women’s is to be instrumental in forging progress towards health equity for women from ground-breaking research through to the bedside delivery of multi-disciplinary clinical care.
The Perioperative Service at the Royal Women’s Hospital is a comprehensive dedicated department incorporating all aspects involved in surgical intervention for patients. The following departments are included: Triage, Surgical Pre admission Clinic, Booking Office, Anaesthetic Department, Acute Pain Services,
Operating Theatre and the Day Surgery Unit. As one of our Registered Nurses within the Day Surgery Unit, you will be an integral part of the team. Your role will be to ensure the delivery of our service and assist with meeting the organisation's strategic directions.
The successful applicant will:
- Play an active role within the Day Surgery team to ensure delivery of a high level of patient care, creating exceptional experiences for our patients
- Be experienced in Perioperative, Day Surgery, Anaesthetic Nursing.
- Possess excellent communication and organisational skills.
- Experience in women’s health nursing is desirable.
- Be dedicated to advancing women’s health and achieving positive outcomes for our patients.
At the Women’s you will enjoy an extensive range of staff benefits including:
- A friendly and supportive environment that is both responsive to client needs and values and encourages staff.
- Subsidised secure underground car parking (subject to availability)
- Salary packaging
- A supportive ongoing education environment.
- Employee Assistance Program.
- Self – rostering and flexibility
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Research Technician - Research Technician in the ACRF Translational Research Laboratory under the leadership of Prof David Ritchie and Dr Rachel Koldej - Work as part of a team in a flexible and [...]
Job Description Location: Melbourne | Northern Metropolitan Job type: Not provided Organisation: Melbourne Health Salary: Salary not specified Occupation: Administration/Secretarial Reference: 5 [...]
Job Description Location: Melbourne | Northern Metropolitan Job type: Not provided Organisation: Melbourne Health Salary: Salary not specified Occupation: Health and Allied Health, Family Violenc [...]
Come join a company that tackles fascinating problems and find solutions to complex challenges. With deep expertise in influenza science, our team works on cutting-edge research, pioneering technologi [...]