Purpose of the role:
Reporting to the Head of Sales, the Customer Success Manager has a key role to foster customer loyalty by ensuring that our customers fully utilise the value of our solutions and services.
The role is responsible for implementing retention strategies of assigned customer accounts, including implementation of account plans to ensure usage growth within Elsevier's core customers. This includes developing and maintaining strong relationships with customers by providing educational, training and other engagement approaches that will drive product adoption and usage and result in higher customer trial conversion, renewal and retention rates.
Core activities will also include generating and distribution of usage reports and other associated engagement related collateral to support customer success
This is a part time role with 2 full days / 4 shorter days a week.
Other key responsibilities:
- Develop an engagement program and support implementation based on education and training incorporating online and offline media, to be used in sales and marketing channels
- Work with customers to define and deliver strategies that drive onsite promotion of the products
- Develop and deliver introductory training programs (end user training) or facilitate these sessions with product managers
- Develop and deliver all components of the engagement program employing best practices in training and educational services.
- Work with product development, marketing and sales to design and deliver web-based tools (e.g. online tutorials, demos, videos, live help etc)
- Develop metrics/KPI’s to track effectiveness of engagement programs
- Explain usage to users/administrators; where they can get information, how to interpret etc.
- Enhance visibility of e-products/HS/Elsevier in the marketplace through trade shows, conferences and other public events.
To be successful, you will have:
- 3-5 years’ experience in training delivery and/or customer support roles
- Track record of delivering successful customer retention or education programs
- Strong understanding of how to increase engagement with and use of digital solutions
- Amazing communication and influencing skills
- Experience working in a highly matrixed organization with excellent collaboration skill
- A growth mindset and passion for solving problems creatively
- Proven experience running print & digital marketing campaigns
- Specific industry knowledge (Hospital & Healthcare) highly desirable
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
- Executive Level 2, Ongoing - An attractive remuneration package will be negotiated with the successful candidate - Melbourne or Brisbane The Aviation, Land and Maritime Transport (ALMT) Program [...]
About Rentokil Rentokil Initial is the world’s leading Hygiene company with 70,000 employees helping customers in over 40 countries around the world manage hygiene risk, create safer business enviro [...]
Job Description: We have an opportunity for a Wellness Program Manager to join the team in Melbourne or Sydney for a 12 month fixed term maternity leave cover position. This is a full-time role with [...]
Territory Manager - Competitive salary + 11.5% super + bonus + car allowance - Flexible Work & Birthday leave! - Growth & Development opportunity - Join a company with a purpose Who you are: You ar [...]