Xero is a beautiful, easy-to-use platform that helps small businesses and their accounting and bookkeeping advisors grow and thrive. At Xero, our purpose is to make life better for people in small business, their advisors, and communities around the world. This purpose sits at the centre of everything we do. We support our people to do the best work of their lives so that they can help small businesses succeed through better tools, information and connections. Because when they succeed they make a difference, and when millions of small businesses are making a difference, the world is a more beautiful place.Meet WorkflowMax, Xero’s end-to-end job and project management software for small to medium size businesses.
We were acquired by Xero in 2012 and we are a separate product and business unit with a real start up mentality. Our north star is to help people drive better business productivity and performance every single day. We’re a small but high performing team with very big ambitions.As Marketing Coordinator - you’ll play a leading role coordinating and executing marketing activities that help WorkflowMax deliver on our strategic priorities.
About the role;
- Plan, coordinate and implement marketing campaigns and go-to-market activities across multiple channels and regions
- Use your love of storytelling to plan, coordinate, write and produce content for a range of channels
- Coordinate inbound marketing campaigns and email nurtures using the Hubspot platform
- Expand your product marketing skills and knowledge, working with the team to develop specific value propositions and messaging that appeals to key personas and segments and execute comms on the roadmap
- You’ll manage organic social media elements and social selling campaigns to meet conversion targets
- Plan and coordinate face-to-face and virtual events
- Brief and manage projects and programs of work that are executed by external agencies
- Engage with key internal stakeholders on all marketing activities that support the WorkflowMax businessComplete analysis on key campaign indicators (email performance, web analytics, campaign results, event results)
What you'll bring;
- Preference: completed a tertiary qualification in marketing or comparable experience
- 3 years in a relevant go-to-market marketing support role
- Proven experience in developing and executing marketing activities and management along with stakeholder engagement
- Experience with web publishing and content management systems like HubSpot greatly desired
About you; We are looking for a motivated and confident person who displays both a keen eye for detail as well as the ability to think strategically. You’ll show real initiative, consistency, and be an excellent communicator. Over time you will have the opportunity to grow and develop into owning your own piece of the marketing portfolio and driving your own campaigns and initiatives supported by a strong leadership team who are here to help you achieve your career goals.Why Xero?At Xero we support many types of flexible working arrangements that allow you to balance your work, your life and your passions. We offer a great remuneration package including shares plus a range of leave options to suit your well-being. Our work environment encourages continuous improvement and career development and you’ll get to work with the latest technology. Our collaborative and inclusive culture is one we’re immensely proud of. We know that a diverse workforce is a strength that enables businesses, including ours, to better understand and serve customers, attract top talent and innovate successfully. We are a member of Pride in Diversity, in recognition of our inclusive workplace. So, from the moment you step through our doors, you’ll feel welcome and supported to do the best work of your life.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
- Launch your dynamic Sales career - Ongoing training and support - No corporate experience required Who we are: Over the past decade, ProForce has successfully helped over 12,500 graduates t [...]
About IPA: With a differentiator like no other, there has never been a more exciting time to join IPA. Owned by a not for profit organisation, our profits are invested straight back into the commu [...]
Join our team and let’s make a bigger difference together. Permanent full time opportunity joining a large HR department - Lots to learn and build great working relationships Established in 18 [...]
- Excellent salary package, supportive team environment and attractive employee benefits on offer. - 6 month full-time fixed-term contract role. - We’re for Real Wellbeing. Join us and let’s m [...]