Frontline Recruitment Group
Store Manager - Global Women's Fashion brand - Chadstone
- Leading womens fashion retailer
- Rotating roster for work / life balance
- Style and wear some of the most amazing product across the country!
About the Business and Culture
My client is one of Australia's favourite Women's Fashion brands. With a focus on stylish and beautiful fashion, you will be joining a brand known for quality products and stunning stores.
Your days will be filled styling customers and mentoring the team on new and upcoming trends.
About The Role
As the Retail Manager in these stores, you will be responsible for all the day to day running's of a retail business...
and more! Your management experience will be across like-brands in fashion and you will be excited by the idea of working with one of Australia's favourite Womenswear retailers.
You will have a complete understanding of fashion KPI's and be able to train and drive your team to succeed. Fashion and trends will be a huge part of your lifestyle.
You will be confident in recruiting, training and developing a team to perform, and both your personal and store standards will be sensational. Operationally, you will be across stock management and VM, rostering as well as administration tasks. Known for your positive approach to life, your energy and passion will be contagious.
What You'll Bring
- Strong Retail Management background, preferably in women's fashion
- Be a strong, positive, exciting leader providing a culture of positive energy
- Sales attitude - you know how to win the sales
- Previous coaching and development of your team - coaching to success
- Be available across a rotating roster that includes weekends
- A genuine love of fashion and styling
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Be looking for a company that rewards it's teams, invests in careers and supports with excellent training and development long term
Rewards for You
- $55-60K Base + Super + Commission!
- Global retailer with amazing support
- A store to treat as your own!
- Generous staff discount to always look the part!
- Progression opportunities on offer for the right hard working candidate!
Do you love fashion, trend setting and all it entails? We need to talk! APPLY TODAY!
Job Number: 169592/170188
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
As the Postdoctoral Research Associate you will work with Prof Alan Duffy as part of an Australian Research Council Discovery Project to explore the Annual Modulation in muon event rates at the Stawel [...]
Your role as Project Administrator will be pivotal in ensuring that our Project Managers can deliver on projects across the David Jones network with a specific focus on our Bourke St refurbishment pro [...]
- Ongoing professional development through the Lindt Retail Academy - Awarded Best Learning & Development Program 2019 - Leading Global premium chocolate manufacturer - CBD Location - Southbank [...]
Job no: 504162 Work type: Contract/Fixed Term Location: Melbourne - CBD & Surrounds Categories: Human resources Are you looking for your next challenge? The Australian Venue Co. family are [...]