Type: Full-Time, permanent positions
Your part in a changing world
At QBE, we’re driven by our purpose – to give people the confidence to achieve their ambitions .
We are an international insurer and reinsurer offering a diverse portfolio of commercial, personal and specialty products, as well as risk management solutions. Our product portfolio includes property, motor, crop, energy, marine and aviation. We employee a team of more than 11,800 people, in 27 countries around the world.
Due to an exciting time of expansion and growth at QBE,
we haveopportunitiesavailablefor experienced Workers Compensation professionals to join us as High Complexity Case Managers across our Treasury Managed Fund division.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Acting as the key point of contact for stakeholders, including injured workers, their employers, GPs and other medical professionals
- The role includes adhering to set timeframes and ensuring compliance with all legislative codes and company policies
- The QBE Case Management model involves face to face contact with stakeholders through case conferencing, claims reviews and onsite visits(COVIDrestrictions may change this from time to time)
- Conductingtimely reviews for each case-planning, developing and executingclaimstrategies
- Effectively setting expectations and educating both workers and employers onlegislativeobligations, ensuring responsible financial claims management of your portfolio
Your story so far
- Professional experience in Workers Compensation in either an insurance or employer-based organisation is essential
- Youhave managedchallenging and/orsensitiveclaimsituations to a satisfying outcome
- A high degree of influencing skills partnered with strong written and verbal communication skills
- Customer service is a natural part of your day to day
- Resilience in dealing with difficult situations
- Developed time management skills with the ability to work in a high-pressure environment
- A flexible attitude and a motivated, service-orientated approach that allows you to deliver superior results to your clients and deal with difficult customers confidently and empathetically.
We are here to support you
We are proud to have been Voted #5 in the 2019 Top 20 Australian Workplaces for New Dads - HBF Direct Advice for Dads and we achievedGoldemployer status in the 2019 Australian LGBTI Inclusion Awards.
We also offer a range of benefits to help provide holistic support for your work life, whatever your circumstance.
As a QBE employee, we will offer you:
- Anationally recognised qualification inCustomerEngagementfor successful candidates.We strongly believe in your success and fundamental to your success is the opportunity to learn and grow both personally and professionally.
- [email protected] to enhance your work/life integration
- Our ‘At My Best’ wellbeing program, which includes a free 12-month subscription to Headspace
- Access to ‘Share the Care’ – 12 weeks’ flexible leave for new parents inclusive of paid superannuation
- Income protection insurance and reimbursed Death and Total Permanent Disability insurance premiums
- Access to REACH My Best - free holistic wellbeing coaching, nutritional, financial and legal advice and confidential counselling
- Discounts on insurance products, car hire, hotels, goods and services
- Benefits through our various sports and arts sponsorship partners such as free and discounted tickets.
Click APPLY to submit your application. Successful applicants will need to complete work rights, police and credit checks through our online provider as a condition of employment.
QBE recognise the value of diverse perspectives and experience. We are committed to an inclusive workplace where everyone feels valued and respected for who they are. If we can provide support with access requirements, alternative work arrangements or you would like to connect with one of our networks please contact us at
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
- Build the entire team with a supportive Director and work with autonomy - Reduced caseload which will continue to scale back as you build your team - Attractive salary based upon your experience [...]
As Australia’s first member-owned wellbeing company we are dedicated to helping people thrive. We put our people first, customers, partners and communities. The Home Care service programs deliver i [...]
Location: Sydney or Newcastle Type: Full-Time, permanent positions Your part in a changing world At QBE, we’re driven by our purpose – to give people the confidence to achieve their ambitions [...]
About the opportunity A newly created position is available for a highly experienced individual with strong knowledge ills inassessment to join ourServices Teamorting directly to theServices Manager [...]