SAINT LOUIS UNIVERSITY
Under immediate supervision, maintains clean, orderly, and safe environments in the University buildings; serves as emergency personnel as directed.Cleans, polishes, and disinfects lavatories, fixtures, urinals, commodes, and mirrors; cleans walls and replenishes supplies in bathrooms
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, and Personal Characteristics
- Demonstrates physical strength and stamina
- Ability to perform repetitive tasks
- Ability to follow oral and written instructions
- Ability to work effectively with others
- Ability to maintain a professional demeanor with students, faculty and staff
- Ability to concentrate and attend to details
- Ability to organize work to ensure all tasks are completed in a timely manner
- Ability to lift a maximum of 60 pounds
- Ability to push and pull a minimum of 60 pounds
- Ability to work in hot or cold environments
- Ability to read and speak English
- Cleans, polishes, and disinfects lavatories, fixtures, urinals, commodes, and mirrors; cleans walls and replenishes supplies in bathrooms.
- Sweeps, mops, scrubs, and polishes floors and stairs; cleans walls and baseboards; washes windows.
- Collects and removes trash and recyclables into separate containers and deposits in designated collection areas or dumpsters; maintains cleanliness of dumpster area; sweeps and cleans walkways; removes snow from walks.
- Responds to inquiries and provides directions to buildings and personnel; reports damages to appropriate personnel regarding buildings, facilities, and safety equipment.
- Sets up rooms for University events and activities.
- May serve as a member of the emergency essential personnel in the Facilities Services division and be required to report to work during a closing to assist in carrying out the services of the University.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
High School diploma or GED equivalent and custodial experience
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
- Join the largest and most diverse agribusiness in Australia - Play a part in driving performance and supporting our local farmers and growers in the Longford District - Longford, TAS location At Nu [...]
- Join a stable, high performing CSO team for Australia’s leading agribusiness - A role with real purpose, supporting our customer base across WA - North Freemantle, WA location At Nutrien Ag Solut [...]
Job Description : A progressive Agribusiness is seeking a driven, self-motivated individual looking to make a career in the wool industry. Maintaining their place as national leaders, this company pr [...]
- Join Australia’s leading water solutions business with 40 stores nationally - Two Store based customer service and sales roles with a focus on water solutions - Latrobe and Launceston, Tasmania A [...]