Join our ERP, Enterprise Performance Management & Supply Chain Cloud Sales team and you will not only sell but have the opportunity to promise their clients increased agility, insightful decision-making, greater productivity, and lower costs. Oracle’s Cloud solutions are designed to grow any business smarter and faster.
- Establish professional and deep relationships with key personnel in assigned customers and prospects
- Lead account planning - account strategy, financial targets and critical milestones
- Lead and manage the end to end sales process through engagement of appropriate Pre-Sales, Consulting and Partner resources.
- Define appropriate ERP,
EPM & SCM value propositions and drive the implementation of sales and marketing campaigns
- Understand the competitive landscape and customer needs, to effectively position Oracle ERP, EPM & SCM Cloud offerings
- Pipeline development through a combination of phone calls, email campaigns and market sector knowledge/intelligence
- Create and maintain a sales pipeline to hit and surpass goals consistently
- Engage with prospects to position Oracle solutions through strategic value-based selling, business case definition, ROI analysis, references and analyst data
- Generate short-term results whilst maintaining a long-term perspective to maximize overall revenue generation
- Accurate quarterly forecasting and revenue delivery
- Must have demonstrated 5 -10 years tenure (verifiable) in at least one role involving sales - we need stable and consistent closers.
- Ability to offer unique perspective by reframing and challenging the way customers view their business; know how to structure a sales pitch to highlight customer benefits before supplier strengths
- Adept at driving two way communication by clearly articulating value proposition and teaching to customer’s pain points
- Ability to quickly develop a deep knowledge of customer’s business and discuss issues from multiple angles
- Understanding the decision making process and have the ability to influence key decision makers
- Experience selling high end software solutions or consulting services to enterprise and mid market companies
- C-level verbal, written and presentation communication skills
- Experience closing deals with financial heads or supply chain leaders or similar business leaders.
Life at Oracle ANZ:
An Oracle career can span industries, roles, countries and cultures, giving you the opportunity to take on new roles and challenges, while blending work and life. Oracle has thrived through 40+ years of change by innovating and operating with integrity while delivering for the top companies in almost every industry. To cultivate the talent that makes this happen, we work hard to create a vibrant and rewarding workplace that celebrates diverse, multi-talented teams where everyone can contribute. We take care of each other, and value giving back to the community. We have flexible work arrangements and offer benefits including generous paid maternity leave and comprehensive premium medical insurance. Find out more
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
Sells a subset of product or services directly or via partners to a large number of named accounts/non-named accounts/geographical territory (mainly Tier 3 accounts).
Primary job duty is to sell business applications software/solutions and related services to prospective and existing customers. Manage sales through forecasting, account resource allocation, account strategy, and planning. Develop solution proposals encompassing all aspects of the application. Participate in the development, presentation and sales of a value proposition. Negotiate pricing and contractual agreement to close the sale. Identify and develop strategic alignment with key third party influencers.
Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others. Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization. 8 years applicable experience including 7 years of sales experience. Successful sales track record. Ability to penetrate accounts, meet with stakeholders within accounts. Oracle knowledge and/or knowledge of Oracle's competitors. Interaction with C level players. Team player with strong interpersonal /communication skills. Excellent communication/negotiating/closing skills with prospects/customers. Travel may be needed. Bachelor degree or equivalent.
:Yes, 25 % of the Time
:Regular Employee Hire
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Why join the ESS Casual Pool? Our casual pool employees have the best job in the business! Each FIFO swing is different as you will be the one to decide which sites you go to and what departments you [...]
Company Description McDonald’s Australia is a modern and progressive burger company serving over 1.7 million customers every day. Macca’s has over 990 restaurants across Australia and a current w [...]
Star Aviation is ready to fly with our customers! We are excited to see flight schedules returning to some level of normality. This brings the opportunity to expand our workforce in our Sydney team. [...]
Posted: 21/06/2021 Closing Date: 21/07/2021 Job Type: Permanent - Full Time Location: Bondi Beach, NSW Job Category: IT Surf Life Saving Australia (SLSA) exists to save lives, create great Aus [...]