Reporting to the Store Manager, our s are forward thinking and creative leaders who inspire their teams to achieve with passion and spirit. From mentoring our high calibre team members to maximising boutique revenue, stock management to visual merchandising, your entrepreneurship and collaboration will be integral to your Mimco journey.
- Assist with driving sales and profit ensuring the achievement of all KPI’s as set by the company
- Create engaging, connecting and memorable moments with our customers
- Inspire and mentor the team as a role model and brand ambassador
- Influence, lead and develop a high performing team that is empowered to exceed
- Analyse financial reports,
identify opportunities for growth and make commercial decisions
- Stock management and visual merchandising
- Adopt a visionary approach to build support for change to help drive business results
- Adhere to all company behaviours, policies and procedures
The Ideal Candidate has:
- Enthusiasm for our brand with a fresh vibrancy that is honest and heartfelt
- Exceptional service and a strong sense of personal style and presentation
- Exposure with managing budgets, interpreting financial reports and generating efficient rosters
- Proven ability in managing the performance, training and development of a team
- Ability to build strong relationships with relevant stakeholders
- Flexibility to work weekends and late trading hours according to business needs / peak trade periods
Why work for us?
- A competitive remuneration package, including incentives
- Seasonal product allowances and generous discounts for you and your immediate family on all Country Road, Trenery, Politix, Witchery and Mimco products. Further offers and discounts available at David Jones
- Excellent career progression involving regular training and on the job development
- A genuine, open and high performing culture
- Opportunity to become involved in our Corporate Social Responsibility program, by supporting our community partnerships
At MIMCO we design accessories that empower all women to embrace their individual style. Known (and loved) for adding a touch of quirk, quality, creativity and thoughtfulness are at the heart of everything we do. We’ve been sketching, designing and creating since 1996 and proud of our rich Melbourne heritage.
Country Road Group is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing a working environment that embraces and values diversity and inclusion. If you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at time of application to assist you through the recruitment process.
Country Road Group prefers to manage all sourcing directly, please submit your applications to this role if you are interested. Please note introductions via agency will not be accepted.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job no: 518693 Work type: Casual Location: Western Australia - Casual position - Flexible hours - Weekend availability required - Multiple Perth locations About us Australian Red Cross [...]
- Incentives, Bonuses, Product Discounts & give a ways! - Career growth / Internal promotion - Advanced training & personal development About Calibre: Our mission at Calibre is to be the fore [...]
We have the opportunity for aFull time Assistant Store Managerto join ourcombi storeRelay/Tech2GoatPerth Airport. The successful candidate will be tasked with assisting and supporting the Leadership T [...]
About the company With over 25 years experience refining their real estate business, this company recognises that their team are the reason for their ongoing success. They promote a culture of trans [...]