Australian Capital Territory
Description and Requirements
WHAT IN THE WORLD IS OSHC?! OSHC is Outside School Hours Care, an energetic twist on childcare, caring for primary aged children during before & after school and school holiday programs. Our business, OSHClub, is the leading quality provider of OSHC services in Australia and we're inviting you to our Recruitment Roadshow in Gungahlin on Thursday the 10th of June & Wednesday the 28th of July! You will have the opportunity to learn about our exciting industry and employment opportunities, meet current staff and attend an interview. Whether you're experienced (or not), qualified (or not) or simply curious, we welcome those who are dedicated to enriching the lives of children. If you're considerate,
passionate and courageous, you already hold the core values needed to be a terrific Educator, we will train and develop the rest!
- Hourly rates + allowances
- Flexible work/life balance
- Development and training
- Progression & leadership opportunities
- 50% discounted rates for your family
- Employee discounts on travel, fuel, entertainment (and more)
OSHClub isn't a job, it's a career with endless possibilities! Submit your application now, spaces are limited!
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Above Award wages for ongoing Temporary opportunities - Various locations within the ACT and Regional NSW. Your new company Your new company is looking for general labourers to help them with t [...]
- Opportunity to work at one of Australia's leading cultural institutions - Be a part of the Library's exciting new future - APS4 - $65,641 - $70,878 pa The Library is evolving to meet the demand [...]
- APS Level 5 - Canberra, ACT - $78,377 - $83,793 The positions are available in the Child Care Modelling and Analytics team or the Early Years Collections and Analytics team, which are located [...]
- Executive Level 1 - Canberra, ACT - $108,350 - $119,750 The National Careers Institute (NCI) in the Skills and Training Group is seeking a suitably experienced Executive Level 1 officer to sup [...]