Description and Requirements
Welcome to Helping Hands! We provide before & after school care and school holiday programs to primary school-aged children in Currimundi.
Our service is home to over 120 children! As such, we're looking for a qualified Educator with career goals and management aspirations!
TELL ME ABOUT THE ROLE!
- Assist with developing skills within the team;
- Ensuring NQF compliance of your service;
- Fostering the outstanding existing relationship with the school and community links;
- Develop and deliver fun, child-driven activities;
- Planning & resourcing healthy eating menus;
- Community partnerships for delivery of unique projects;
- Step-up to Coordinator duties as required.
Leadership experience is not necessary; however, candidates must be highly invested in developing their career within the OSHC sector, in addition to;
- An understanding of NQF and My Time Our Place;
- Diploma/ Bachelors within relevant* discipline (working towards is acceptable);
- OSHC/ ECEC experience of 1-year minimum;
- Experience with additional needs;
- A valid Blue Card;
- The ability to pass a National Police Check.
This permanent position requires commitment during the school term and holiday program, Monday to Friday;
- Before School Care (6:30 am - 8:45 am); and
- After School Care (2:45 pm - 6:00 pm);
- Permanent employment, 30 hours per week;
- $53,300.00 package;
- Training & development to build your skills toward Coordinator promotion;
- Join a highly reputable OSHC provider with National presence;
- Paid training in First Aid/CPR/Responsible Person, etc;
- Employee Assistance Program - we care about your welfare!
- Benefits such as discounted movie tickets, travel, healthcare, dining, fuel and much more.
INTERESTED IN APPLYING?
Submit your CV & blue card using the 'apply here' link | We look forward to hearing from you!
*visit for approved qualification for working with school-aged children.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Opportunity for an existing/aspiring team leader to join a leading Australian Steel Detailing business! Your new company An Australian leader in providing steel and timber detailing services to th [...]
Job Connect is looking for people in the Caloundra area to work in a factory manufacturing timber products. Secure roles with potential for permanency Dayshift 5am to 12.30pm with Overtime ava [...]
The Business Our client is specialised boutique Financial Planning firm based on the gorgeous Sunshine Coast, in Queensland. They have a dedicated team and an expanding portfolio of clients. They [...]
Job no: 578668 Work type: Full Time Location: QLD Regional Categories: Administration / Office Support, Customer Service / Contact Centre About Spotless At SPOTLESS we employ over 36,000 pe [...]