Could you be our next Digital Business Technical Analyst – 12 month fixed term contract?
Are you a Digital Technology professional wanting to work with one of the world’s biggest and most loved brands? We now have an exciting opportunity for a Digital Business Technical Analyst to join our Technology Team.
As a member of McDonald’s Technology team, you will have the opportunity to work in the most data-rich environment with world class teams and agencies, and the most up to date technologies and analytics platforms. Expect a work environment that is quickly evolving; fast-paced, exciting and progressive - a truly rare opportunity!
In this role your primary focus will be to provide business and technical analysis and support for our Digital Market Technology solutions. This includes developing, maintaining, leveraging and communicating McDonald’s standards, defect management, capturing and documenting business requirements, and coordinating and aligning software releases.
What can you expect to be doing on a day-to-day basis?
- Lead the identification and resolution of priority issues – Project and production system
- Participate in the review of business and technical documentation
- Comprehend, communicate and support change activities, that need to be adopted, in order to effectively deploy & support McDonald’s solutions
- Collaborate with solution architects, product owners and/or vendors to ensure solutions are clear
- Execute supplementary and complementary QA and UAT activities
- Provide technical guidance for any issues affecting McDonald’s solutions
Your keys to success:
- Highly collaborative and self-motivated, able to work efficiently on projects alone or as part of a team.
- A problem solver with strong technical skills, coupled with the ability to think critically and creatively.
- Great at explaining complex analytics in a simple way.
- Strong analytical mindset with an aptitude for technical and strategic thinking with high level attention to detail, organisation and prioritisation.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- 2+ years of relevant experience in a similar role
- Tertiary qualification in Computer Science or other quantitative discipline
- Have demonstrated good customer focus, both with internal and external groups.
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Be highly organised and meticulous with a great attention to detail
- Have proven ability to troubleshoot and resolve problems with products, software and processes
- Strong writing skills, both technical and business documentation
- Have experience in project management and software development tools such as JIRA, Confluence, Service Now and Microsoft Office.
- Experience in Marketing, CRM and Data technologies such as Salesforce, Braze, M Particle
- Experience in web development, general purpose scripting language, working with database query language and hosting technologies
Why choose us?
Employer of choice winner for the past three years, McDonald’s Australia is defined by its culture. Our culture is an expression of why and how we do things around here. It influences the way we interact with each other, and how we interact with our customers, franchisees and suppliers. It is our purpose to feed and foster the community; and our mission is making delicious, feel-good moments easy for everyone.
Join our team!
If you are an experienced Digital Business Technical Analyst who is eager to jump into a role with a market leading brand connected to over 7 million customers and ample opportunity for personal growth, then APPLY today.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Scooter rider responsibilities: - Delivering pizzas and other products to customers. - Providing quality customer service at the door. - Dealing with customer concerns. - Wearing correct Pers [...]
Scooter rider responsibilities: - Delivering pizzas and other products to customers. - Providing quality customer service at the door. - Dealing with customer concerns. - Wearing correct Personal Pro [...]
Driver responsibilities: - Delivering pizzas and other products to customers. - Providing quality customer service at the door. - Dealing with customer concerns. - Driving safely at all times. Addit [...]
Electric Bike Rider requirements: - Must be at least 16 years of age - Hold a valid learner permit or drivers licence - No pre-existing injuries (such as knee or back problems) Delivery responsib [...]