At BlueScope, we create and inspire smart solutions in steel, strengthening our communities and helping build a better future. Our steel has shaped everything from hospitals and schools, bridges and stadiums to fences and homes – influencing the way we live and work, now and in the future.
Come and discover the opportunity to join our Fielders business in our Production team as a Team Member (Production Operator). With a proud history starting in Adelaide, today Fielders manufactures and markets steel building products across Australia. We deliver customer-inspired outcomes that support architects, engineers, builders, installers and property owners in creating their vision
Based at our Mile End site, our Team Members (Production Operator) support our warehouse operations in ensuring our products and solutions are delivered in a safe and timely manner for our customers. You will receive ongoing training and support to learn all aspects of our team member role allowing for future career development opportunities.
We are excited to be offering the following opportunity for:
1. Monday to Friday - working days
2. Afternoon shift between the hours of 3:30pm to 11:00pm
What Will You Do?
Being in a key role that impacts the safety of our people as well as the quality of our products, you will:
- successfully contribute to a safe working environment
- operating a forklift and processing machinery
- safely pack and strap our steel products
- performing machinery maintenance and cleaning
- supporting the team with general tasks
More About You
Being a reliable and dedicated individual with a willingness to learn and develop yourself, you will also bring:
- experience in a similar operating environment
- the ability to drive a forklift and a current Forklift license
- a positive attitude and a keen eye for detail
- the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- a commitment to your own safety and wellbeing and care for others
The BlueScope Difference
A career at BlueScope provides the opportunity to make a difference – to you, to your team, to our customers, to transforming products, processes and brands, and to an organisation intent on shaping a better built environment for all our communities. At BlueScope, you will:
- make an impact both within the organisation and in the broader community
- create and deliver innovative products and solutions that shape the world we live in
- grow on a path of continuous learning and development
- enjoy the sense of belonging that comes from working with people who genuinely look out for one another
We’re dedicated to supporting our people - keeping one-another safe, rewarding successes, and helping individuals grow. We foster workplace flexibility and an inclusive work environment that welcomes people of all backgrounds. We’re committed to climate action and to helping shape a better future for all our communities; we are committed to Our Purpose, Creating Strength.
Come and discover us at www.bluescope.com/life-at-bluescope/. Together we can make a world of difference.
Applications close Friday 11th June 2021.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
About the business: Our client provides premium mobility, cloud, collaboration, and network technology solutions which enables their customers to operate with flexibility and speed. Now entering an [...]
- Quality Manager - Adelaide, South Australia, Australia Apply - Ultra specialises in providing application-engineered bespoke solutions. We focus on our customers’ mission critical and intelligent [...]
Job Posting End Date July 17,2021 Job Location Eight Mile Plains Job Description The Opportunity We are seeking a driven and energetic Administrator to join our project team to work on the rec [...]
Job description: First Quantum (Ravensthorpe Nickel Operation - RNO) is currently searching for experienced Human Resources Advisor to join our team. This role is offered on a Monday to Friday work [...]