Could you be our next Team Assistant?
With over 450 corporate employees nationally (and 85% of these employees in NSW), our corporate Head Office is a busy and lively place for our Leaders and Teams to be contributing to the McDonald’s Australia strategy and business plan. An exciting opportunity has become available to be one of the organisational gurus in the Team Assistant network that operate as the glue to hold the departments together. With ample flexibility to work from home and ability to “create your working day”, could it be you who joins the team? This is a full time position, however part time applications considered! Please express your ideal working pattern in your cover letter.
What can you expect on a day-to-day basis?
- Director level diary management and travel booking
- Supports with travel bookings for wider department employees
- Process invoices and ensure approval for payment
- Manage and submit employee staff change requests
- Monitor and be accountable for general department spend and reports
- Create Powerpoint slide decks and develop reports
- Participate in the planning, execution (and attending!) of department special events
- Participate on cross-functional teams, adding value with constructive feedback
- Order catering and supplies
- Work collaboratively with other Team Assistants to ensure collaboration and agile approach to work
- Occasional support to facilitate large McDonald’s meetings (external and large scale)
- Assist the department with adhoc administration and support
- Build strong relationships with other employees
- Take initiative in developing own growth and objectives
- Act as an “ambassador” for the brand internally and externally.
Your keys to success:
This position calls for a friendly and highly organised administrative professional who is energised by supporting teams and senior leaders. Exceptional skills in diary management and planning meetings is an absolute must, alongside an ability to think five steps ahead of what your team and Department Director might need to ensure smooth running of the business. You will be approachable, someone who can manage a busy workload in a hybrid, virtual space; and able to prioritise to ensure that things just.get.done. Previous experience in a mid-size business with a Team Assistant network is important, however if you have worked in a small business or have had exposure to an administrative function like reception - we still want to hear from you! Your MS Office and Adobe skills will push you ahead of the crowd and to get us REALLY excited you will have worked in a global organisation in the FMCG or Media industry (however certainly not essential).
Why choose us?
Employer of choice winner for the past three years, McDonald’s Australia is defined by its culture. Our culture is an expression of why and how we do things around here. It influences the way we interact with each other, and how we interact with our customers, franchisees and suppliers. It is our purpose to feed and foster the community; and our mission is making delicious, feel-good moments easy for everyone. Not only do we offer flexible working arrangements, an attractive staff discount and undercover parking; we also provide an opportunity to work alongside other passionate and talented people every single day.
Join our team!
So if you are ready to jump into a new position that will see you smiling every day with one of the world’s most memorable brands connected to over 7 million customers and ample opportunity for personal growth; then apply today.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Labourer - Construction Salary: $1,862 to $2,093 per fortnight plus superannuation and an RDO per fortnight Thornleigh is located on Sydney's upper north shore, approximately 25 kilometres north of [...]
We are seeking for a compassionate and reliable podiatrist for immediate start in a well established GP with 4 Doctors, currently available for Sunday.olid workbook until , and expect the numbers to g [...]
Job Description Could you be our next Consumer Insights Analyst? This is a unique opportunity to work at one of the biggest brands, globally and in Australia. Playing a key role in generating ins [...]
We're Impact Merch. a well established Licensed Merchandise company located in Thornleigh. We have recently moved premises to a new warehouse and are looking for eager workers to join our team as we [...]