Toll Global Express
An exciting new opportunity has become available in our Courier division in Global Express, we are looking for an experienced operations contact to manage and grow our Taxi Truck operations. The role will see you working closely with existing customers and identifying growth opportunities, managing and resolving operational issues, performing customer site visits, identifying and securing sales opportunities and onboarding new clients. You will also oversee the distribution transport operations from our warehouse.
Duties include –
- Contact with existing customers to expand and grow our Taxi Truck revenue.
- New business growth of both ad-hoc and daily truck hire.
- Proactively leading,
mentoring and developing the team ensuring that safety and COR is at the forefront of everything we do.
- Ensuring KPI compliance.
- Customer site visits and operational follow up as required.
- On site driver site tool box sessions and vehicle audits as required.
- Working with the Fleet department to ensure the Distribution and Taxi Truck available fleet configuration and fleet numbers are in line to meet daily job volumes and customer service requirements.
- To provide management oversight across the Warehouse, Distribution, and Taxi Truck operations.
- Develop a KPI reporting system for each functional area and ensure weekly reporting metrics are recorded.
- Provide a point of escalation for key customer contacts in the event of operational issues.
- Supervising the warehouse operations, ensuring best practice and operational compliance.
We are looking for an experienced Taxi Truck Manager, who ideally has a solid background in a taxi truck operations.
- You will be an outgoing people person who has experience in dealing with staff, drivers and customers in a professional setting, and is able to negotiate with decision makers.
- Customer service and relationship building skills are required as you will be the point of call for our key customers
- You will need to be proficient in excel and have generally good computer skills,
- A safety first mindset is requirement
With a bold vision and innovative drive, join our 44,000 colleagues as we lead industry change and transform how customers best meet their global supply chain needs in a meaningful and sustainable way. There are countless opportunities to learn and make a real impact in shaping our industry’s future. Grow with diverse challenges amongst a friendly and inclusive global culture. Take pride in building relationships that matter, because being connected is at the centre of what makes Toll great – it’s what makes our possibilities endless.
Toll embraces and celebrates a variety of cultures. We continue to build a business that reflects the values of equality, built on the knowledge and understanding that everyone is welcome including the First Nations Peoples and those of all ages, genders and abilities.
To find out more about us visit www.tollgroup.com/careers
To be considered, you must be entitled to work in the specified country and be prepared to undertake pre-employment checks including a criminal history check and medical assessment.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Company Description Global Express moves the businesses that move Australasia, offering our customers unrivalled access to an extensive transport network across Australia and New Zealand. Our service [...]
Team Moore is seeking an experienced track work rider to join the stable at Rosehill, that currently holds one of the highest strike rates. Casual or full time employment can be provided. This is a g [...]
Job Description We are currently looking for a Distribution & Warehouse Supervisor to work the AM shift, starting at 5am every morning, You will be responsible for leading a small dispatch team w [...]
Chandler Macleod is seeking experienced Voice Pickers to join a reputable client, located in Rosehill Afternoon Shifts - Sunday to Thursday Sunday - 4pm start Monday-Thursday -2pm start 12 [...]