Are you an enthusiastic creative designer looking to grow your career as part of a global publicly-listed company? Then you could be a great fit for our team! RPS is looking for a Sydney-based graphic designer to join our busy Australia Asia Pacific marketing team. Commencing ASAP and reporting to the Senior Graphic Designer, you will support the development of visual assets and be a strong contributor and custodian of RPS’ brand identity.
- Designing high-quality, engaging marketing collateral to support strategic marketing, communication and brand initiatives.
- Enhancing marketing materials through creative supporting visuals (digital illustrations, social media images,
animations, infographics, etc).
- Developing appropriate design options and solutions for projects, including infographics, layouts and templates in InDesign, Illustrator and PowerPoint.
- Coordinating the production of design assets across print and digital media to support effective brand positioning.
- Working closely with business stakeholders and creating graphics to enhance complex information, to support our client facing teams.
- Working closely with the Senior Graphic Designer, and wider global design community to ensure company brand and visual identity is upheld and delivered in the Australia Asia Pacific region.
- Tertiary qualifications in graphic design or a related field.
- 2+ years’ experience as a graphic designer or in a similar role.
- Thorough knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, particularly InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Experience in video editing and animation using After Effects and Premiere Pro would be highly regarded.
- Experience with digital and traditional channels, and an understanding of the different requirements for digital vs print media.
- Experience in photography and/or videography using a DSLR would be highly regarded.
- High levels of competency in creating templates and design elements in PowerPoint and Word are desirable.
- Knowledge of B2B and professional services/consulting organisations would be an advantage.
- Previous experience with Office 365 (Teams, SharePoint, Outlook, etc.,) and Wrike would be an advantage.
Please include a link to your digital portfolio with your application.
Founded in 1970, RPS is a leading global professional services firm of 5,000 consultants and service providers. Operating in 125 countries, we’re as diverse as the communities and clients we represent. Together, we define, design and manage Australia Asia Pacific’s most successful infrastructure, development and resources projects.
From the transport infrastructure that keeps our cities moving, to the master planned communities and commercial projects that enhance regional centres, we collaborate with industry, government and the community to take critical projects from ideas to reality.
We solve problems that matter to our clients and their communities. And we are easy to work with. We are confidently pragmatic and we have a winning mindset. Making complex easy.
We’re passionate about creating shared value for the clients and communities we serve. If you believe you have the necessary skills, experience and passion required to succeed in this position, then please submit your application today!
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Microsoft is on a mission to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. Our culture is centered on embracing a growth mindset, a theme of inspiring excellence, and enco [...]
The Boosting the Local Care Workforce (BLCW) Program is seeking applications for a Lead Regional Coordinator. Location preference for this role is Sydney, New South Wales. The BLCW Program was first [...]
Technical Skills: Having good knowledge in production support working experience in using technical skills, · Oracle DB - PL SQL/ SQL server · TLM RP2.4 version or above · Shell scripts · Un [...]
FEEDWELL is an exciting healthy food and coffee house and we’re looking for energetic kitchen staff who are looking to join our crew. Based in the heart of the Sydney CBD (on Pitt Street). We are r [...]