HOW WILL YOU MAKE AN IMPACT?
As our Human Resources Leader for Australia and New Zealand, this position will continue the growth of our HR team, provide exceptional partnership to Richemont’s Maisons and Functions, and drive synergies locally, across South Asia, and on Regional/Global mandates. In this role, you are a key pillar in our diverse South Asia HR SteerCo, working strategically with teams from Thailand to Singapore, scaling and adapting our AUNZ best practices to benefit Richemont as a whole.
- Partner with our Function and Maison Heads to ideate and scale HR strategies for Group performance across Australia and New Zealand
- Advise as the cross-functional partner in aligning business priorities and organizational planning, including regional and local market collaborations, with close partnering with RRF functions
- Foster our Future of Work Incubator by progressing mindsets, agile ways of working, and developing, recruiting, and mobilising superstar talents with engaging programs, comp+benefit updates, etc.
- Provide world-class employee experience and identify synergies across the Group, from onboarding to career development. Refine the ROI and reach of our Learning & Development offerings
- Leading the Australian HR team to define and deliver strategic and operational success to our partner Maison and functions
HOW WILL YOU EXPERIENCE SUCCESS WITH US?
- You are energised by client partnering and problem-solving, with 5+ years’ experience in a Head of HR or HR Director type position., ideally in a matrixed and diverse environment; with a regional reporting line and/or global exposure a plus
- You are confident in your communication and interpersonal skills, with a creative + proactive mindset to lead projects, progress leadership team results, and improve the employee experience
- Balance planning + strategizing with hands-on, practical application. Build out reporting, concepts, and develop shared views on topics and policies related to attrition, CSR, wellbeing, etc.
- Leverage your growth mindset and flexibility across talents (everything from retail team members to watchmakers to IT to HR), showing your ability to develop others and be a dedicated and engaging people leader.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Create and develop HR function for expanding logistics business. Advise senior leaders on policy, procedure, and best practice. Client Details An international logistics company experiencing rapid g [...]
The Company The Organisation are a progressive technology business with global offices, and a growing market across Asia Pacific. The APAC HQ is based "just over the bridge" 15 minutes north of the C [...]
A newly created opportunity for an experienced HR Manager to join an iconic organisation.he Opportunity This newly created role with a well-known brand will give you the chance to play a key role in a [...]
Executive Assistant - Human Resources Confidential Executive Assistant - Human Resources An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Executive Assistant to join our Human Resources d [...]