About the Role
This role will require you to support the achievement of organisational objectives through provision of compliance audits and site spot audits, as well as assist with the review and response to external audits. You will monitor audit recommendations and management actions to audit findings to ensure the root cause is addressed and the due dates are achieved. You will analyse internal processes (both corporate and operational) to identify areas of process improvement.
This role is being offered on a full time, ongoing basis.
Location is negotiable across SA, VIC, NSW, and WA.
You’ll also experience the work/life balance that comes with working a 9 day fortnight,
with a dedicated and fixed day off every second week. You will still receive the remuneration of a full time employee in addition to the ability to salary sacrifice. This challenging role will be a well sought after opportunity so we encourage you to submit your application at your earliest convenience.
To be successful in the role you will be able to:
- Conduct and deliver compliance audits over a variety of different subjects and business disciplines;
- Work effectively within a team and with a culturally diverse range of clients, employers and staff;
- Demonstrate a high standard of verbal and written communication skills, including a high proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite; and
- Demonstrate a willingness to undertake intrastate/interstate travel as required.
You will be required to:
- Hold a current drivers licence;
- Hold Tertiary qualifications in a related field e.g. Accounting, Management, Business, Commerce or Law;
- Post-graduate qualifications in an audit related field e.g. Graduate Diploma of Chartered Accounting, Graduate Certificate in Internal Auditing (Desirable)
Workskil Australia is a national not-for-profit and charitable organisation, with almost 40 proud years of supporting Australians to achieve sustained economic and social self-reliance. We do this by providing a range of employment, work experience, disability, youth, Indigenous and community services across New South Wales, South Australia, Western Australia and Victoria.
We promote a positive team culture where high performance can thrive. We value excellent customer service, integrity and honesty in our employees. We look for employees who have a genuine passion for working with those in need, are results-focused and can contribute to a strong team. In return for your truly valued contribution we will support your ongoing career development and offer a friendly, supportive & innovative environment for you to thrive.
We work hard every day to:
- Work with our Customers to secure great long-term job opportunities.
- Meet the labour needs of business and industry through quality recruitment services at no cost.
- Assist businesses with diversifying their workforce.
- Provide specialist employment and community services to people seeking work, including people with mental illness, injury or disability and Indigenous Australians.
- Deliver work experience projects to the community.
Our values remain at the heart of everything we do and we strive to conduct our business with the highest degree of care, integrity, respect, honesty and service. We believe that the care, respect and high level of service we give to all of our customers is our key point of difference.
A competitive salary will be negotiated commensurate with skills and experience. As Workskil Australia is a public benevolent institution, we can also offer a portion of the salary through tax effective salary packaging.
About your Application
For your application, please include both a cover letter and resume. Your letter should set out why you are the appropriate candidate for the role. For ease of upload, we encourage you to combine these into one file as a pdf or word document. Please also note that a psychometric assessment is part of the application process, so please allow yourself approximately 15 minutes to complete your application. Incomplete applications will not be considered. Prior to an offer of employment being made, candidates must provide authority for a Federal Police Clearance and other checks that may be a requirement of the position. To learn more about working at Workskil Australia head to https://www.workskil.com.au/about-us/work-with-us/
We are actively looking to fill this role and reserve the right to shortlist and interview applicants whilst this advertisement is open so encourage you to submit your application at your earliest opportunity.
Workskil Australia is an inclusive, equal opportunity employer and we welcome applicants who identify as Indigenous, are from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds or have disability. We deliver a range of employment and community services to children, young people and their families and are committed to creating a safe environment for children and young people in the delivery of these services.
No Recruitment Agencies Please
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
- Quality Manager - Adelaide, South Australia, Australia Apply - Ultra specialises in providing application-engineered bespoke solutions. We focus on our customers’ mission critical and intelligent [...]
Internal Auditor Full time, $80,-$, plus superannuation FoodLink Australia is a family owned and operated foodservice distribution business.We supply various food products to a range of customers [...]
About the business We are a long established publicly listed company which supplies electronic products to all industrial sectors. About the role We have an initial fixed term position available an [...]
Two of Australia’s leading telecommunication companies, Vodafone Hutchison Australia and TPG, have come together to form TPG Telecom Limited. TPG Telecom Limited has a powerhouse of brands which inc [...]