Challenge Community Services
Challenge Community Services is currently looking for an empowering and dynamic full-time Manager, Case Work to join our Tuggerah Foster Care Team. The Case Manager leads a team of dedicated Case Workers to achieve the best outcomes for children and young people in foster care. The Case Manager achieves consistent high standards through the implementation of systems, procedures and best practice.
This position is suited to a person who has the following experience and attributes.
- Advocating and strong support for our children in out of home care.
- Empowering, motivated, passionate and demonstrates empathy.
- Strong values; Cultural linguistic, spiritual and religious diversity is valued.
- Well-developed time management and organisational skills.
Essential Selection Criteria
- Tertiary qualifications in Human Services. (Social Welfare, Education, Psychology, Health, Nursing, Disability)
- Minimum three (3) years’ experience in child protection, Out of Home Care disability or health related fields.
- Demonstrated management experience of two (2) or more years.
- Demonstrated ability to develop & implement high quality Case Plans.
- Empathy & commitment to improve the quality of life for children & young people.
- High level communication, influencing, negotiation & mediation skills.
- Unencumbered drivers licence.
- Tertiary qualification in management.
The successful applicant will have access to:
- Entry salary point of $87,117 per annum. Higher pay points may be applicable based on qualifications and or experience.
- Up to $15,900 tax free pay per fringe benefit year (FBT).
- Flexible working hours and negotiated extra leave.
- Fully serviced vehicle included.
- Training and development opportunities.
How to apply
Confidential enquiries can be made by contacting Taylor Andrews via email
or 0418 326 517
When applying, please ensure you include a cover letter, resume and address the essential selection criteria as part of your application.
To apply and view the Position Description please click on the 'apply now' button below or visit our website: www.challengecommunity.org.au
Challenge Community Services is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes applications from people from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander (ATSI) and Culturally and Linguistically Diverse (CALD) backgrounds.
Closing date: Tuesday 8th June 2021
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job no: 53655232 Brand: Australia Post Categories: Retail & Customer Service Work type: Casual Part Time State: NSW Location: Tuggerah - Competitive hourly rate + 12% super - Based o [...]
At ALDI, our people are the key to our success. ALDI offer a supermarket experience that is like no other in Australia. Where else can you walk into a supermarket wanting to buy bread and milk and wa [...]
You will be invited to participate in the very generous TGI Friday's Australia Management Incentive Scheme which allows for un-capped Profit Share Earning… $60,000 - $70,000 a year [...]
Bishop Collins, a dynamic mid-tier Chartered accounting firm with 3 office locations in Australia.ur Central Coast business services client base is rapidly expanding, therefore we are looking for an I [...]