Medical And Aged Care Group
- Friendly small team and great working environment
- Temporary contract or casual
- Rewards and Well-Being program
- Richmond, Victoria located
Excellent opportunity for an experienced Accounts Payable Coordinator who is self-motivated, energetic and can work in a fast paced environment. Experience in Aged Care is preferable but not essential.
About us ...
Medical & Aged Care Group (MACG) is a family owned business. From humble beginnings in 1995, we've become one of Australia's leading privately owned companies providing aged care services. We have grown our business with a special focus on building relationships—both with our residents and their families, as well as staff.
The result is a collection of homes within Victoria filled with vibrant and connected communities.
We are devoted to creating a warm and friendly environment, staff and residents alike share a strong sense of family.
Our Richmond Support Services offices have a small team who operate in this office. Parking is available. We pride ourselves on delivering the best care for our residents and firmly believe that happy staff equates to happy residents.
This is a fabulous opportunity to work in our Richmond Office with excellent support and a happy team.
About the Role ...
The position requires fast and accurate processing of accounts payable with excellent customer service with our suppliers, ensuring timely processing of invoices. The position coordinates end to end accounts payable processing services with strong focus on customer service. The position works closely with our managers, the administration team members and external suppliers.
About you ...
You are a highly organised, able to meet deadlines, detail orientated, with processing accuracy and self-motivated individual - someone who can manage their time. You have a good working knowledge of Excel,are savvy with Finance systems in particular AIM. You'll have a high level of collaboration, teamwork and communication with colleagues and empathy and compassion for residents and families too.
An enquiring mind is essential with the ability to identify, investigate and resolve accounts payable enquiries. A mindset of adding value and continuously improving services will be highly regarded. Accounts receivable experience would be an advantage or the willingness to cross train to support the team with accounts receivable.
To be successful in this role you would need to possess the following:
Essential skills and competencies:
- Experience working end to end in Accounts Payable.
- A high level of computer system skills, Excel.
- Fast and accurate processing of accounts payable and strong attention to detail.
- Ability to use AIM or adapt and quickly learn our Finance System.
- Teamwork and collaboration with colleagues.
- Ability to provide a good level of customer service and build strong working relationships - high level of communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to continuously improve services.
- Friendly and positive personality.
Desirable Experience and Qualifications:
- Diploma / Degree in Accounting qualification or working towards a relevant qualification.
- Experience working in residential aged care industry
- A current police check
- A current Flu Vaccination record
- Salary Package - $60,000 pa to $70,000 pa depending on experience plus super
- Employee discounts and wellbeing / benefits program.
Simply complete the application process by clicking the Apply Now button and we’ll be in touch.
No recruitment agencies please
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
- Monitoring dog's behavior and enrichment, using a loud and clear voice - Interact with customers, some reception work - Cleaning - please understand this is an animal job - it is a lot of cleaning [...]
Job no: 502193 Work type: PP - Part-time Permanent Location: Richmond, VIC - Head Office Category: Retail Operations Forever Evolving Forever New is Australia's fastest growing fashion clot [...]
Who are we MYOB is a business platform. Our purpose is to help more businesses in Australia and New Zealand start, survive and succeed. We're continually growing, inventing and disrupting convention [...]
Looking for a housekeeper for three hours two days a week. Jobs include tidying up, changing bed linen, washing, light cleaning and helping to organise kids rooms. A good initiative, strong work eth [...]