People have looked to Kimberly-Clark brands for more than 140 years and today we're proud to help over a billion people around the world cope, laugh, love and live every day. From the best nappies and baby wipes to the softest tissues, to the best supplies for business, we are constantly searching for new ways to make life better for our consumers, our customers and our planet.
Our leading consumer brands like the Kleenex, Huggies, VIVA, U by Kotex, Poise, Depend brands improve the lives of people around the world. We believe in recruiting the best people and putting them in the right jobs so they can do their best work. Our Values – being innovative, accountable, authentic and caring – drive our culture.
And our behaviors enable every employee to live and bring those values to life.
Our people bring their diverse backgrounds and unique perspectives to build a respectful, inclusive and flexible workplace. One where we’re driven by our values, and supported to share ideas, initiatives, and energy. At Kimberly-Clark, original thinking infuses everything we do – from our drive for innovation to our progressive benefits and opportunities all over the world.
Kimberly-Clark proudly leads the world in essentials for a better life.
Area Sales Manager, North Shore & Northen Beaches
We have a great career opportunity available to join our talented Consumer Sales Field team as an Area Sales Manager in the Sydney North Shore & Northen Beaches territory. This will be a fantastic opportunity for you to gain great exposure and build your fundamental sales skills across the world of Kimberly-Clark.
Reporting into the Regional Sales Manager, you will work autonomously whilst managing your territory with support from the sales leadership team. You will be responsible for promoting and developing Kimberly-Clark's consumer brands and products to key customer accounts. As one of our ASMs, you'll take on this front-line Sales territory management role as the face of Kimberly-Clark in the market.
The Area Sales Manager role would be ideal for someone who has worked in, FMCG as a Sales Representative or who has experience at Store Level across the Grocery Channel. i.e. Coles, Woolworths. This role is fast paced, challenging and mostly dynamic through its variety of responsibilities.
- Develop and implement successful customer specific business plans, to ensure targets are met for all product categories
- 'Build Trust' with key customers (both internal and external), as you develop and maintain strong, effective working relationships
- Analyse store sales results to identify areas of opportunities that will assist in achieving your set sales budget
- Demonstrate a strong understanding within the market of your local territory to assist the development of tactical and strategic sales plans
- Establish and maintain accurate customer records through the use of digital tools
Skills & Experience:
- Proven experience within the Grocery channel will be desirable
- Field sales experience in the FMCG industry is also a plus
- Ability to work autonomously with strong time management skills
- Self-imposed standards of excellence will see you succeed in this role
- Excellent communication skills
- You will have sound analytical skills as well as a current drivers’ license
What's on offer?
Our Kimberly-Clark employees receive a Competitive Salary, Superannuation of 10% with our preferred provider, Company Car, iPad and access to a fantastic range of benefits including discounted company products, great training, volunteering leave and much more.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job Description Major Responsibility Areas: 1. Responsibility Area: - Major Action: The incumbent will be responsible for the development, analysis, implementation and management of the customer a [...]
Mystery Shopper - Gaming job in Milsons Point Northern Confidential Want to earn some extra money as a Mystery Shopper- We're currently looking for individuals to mystery shop the gaming industryhis [...]
Job Description People have looked to Kimberly-Clark brands for more than 140 years and today we're proud to help over a billion people around the world cope, laugh, love and live every day. From the [...]
We are looking for a person with energy true passion for Drupal, particularly around backend development/p> You will be working with TOP CLIENTS highly TALENTED team of Project Managers, UX / UI d [...]