What will your typical day look like?
You will be working with clients to help define technical requirements and appropriate technical solutions. Contribute to the continuous improvement of standards, tools and processes within the Technology team. Maintain a senior role within the technical team of enterprise-grade online systems delivered using Drupal.
About the team
A Digital, Customer& Marketing consultancy with the backing of a top-tier firm. Deloitte Digital is where business, creativity and technology intersect to craft beautifully seamless experiences that deliver business outcomes. With a wonderful mix of designers, strategists, technologists and makers,
we are a powerhouse committed to transforming experiences and making an impact that enriches people’s lives.
Enough about us, let’s talk about you.
You are someone with:
- Significant experience in Drupal and PHP language, Enterprise Architecture, Enterprise Integration and Web Applications
- At least 1-year experience in the delivery of implementing projects using iterative or agile methodologies. Knowledge of Scrum project delivery and tools an advantage
- Demonstrated involvement in solution architecture and detailed technical design
Experienced helping clients define technical and non-functional requirements
- Proven client-facing agency or consulting experience, including the ability to communicate complex technical issues and design decision to non-technical stakeholders
Why Deloitte Digital?
At Deloitte, we create positively differentiated work experiences that enable our people to feel valued and achieve their full potential. Deloitte Australia opens the door to a career that can cross borders virtually and physically across Asia Pacific to gain experience and access projects beyond Australia’s borders. We value difference, and embrace people with diverse backgrounds, experiences, gender identities, abilities and thinking styles. Knowing that people work best in a variety of ways, we are happy to discuss alternative arrangements if the working pattern you are looking for is not specifically indicated.
We’re committed to continually building a safe and respectful workplace, where all our people feel appreciated and accepted. Through the creation of endorsed employee-led diversity networks which promote cultural, disability, LGBTI+, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people and gender equality, we’re leading the way to shape an environment where everybody can thrive.
We are proud to have been recognised for our efforts in inspiring change and accelerating progress – check out our careers site for recent recognition in this space.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
- $72,938 to $77,339 per annum, plus superannuation - Non-ongoing, Full-time - Melbourne, VIC This position is responsible for providing ICT support to the Federal Courts and National Native Titl [...]
Cybersecurity is integral to Australia's national security, innovation, and prosperity. As a key element of Swinburne’s Research Strategy, Swinburne is fast developing its research and innovation ca [...]
As a Curriculum and Quality Specialist, you will be responsible for coordinating curriculum reporting for accreditation, supporting records management, quality assurance processes and course accredita [...]
- Executive Level 2, Ongoing - An attractive remuneration package will be negotiated with the successful candidate - Melbourne or Brisbane The Aviation, Land and Maritime Transport (ALMT) Program [...]