Who Are We?
Ability Options provides employment and disability services to people who need assistance to achieve their aspirations and inclusion the community. We operate services to support people with disabilities and those whose lives are changed as a result of accidents, unemployment and disadvantage.
We are committed to a workplace culture that recognises diversity, equity and human rights. We respect and value the contribution of people from all cultures, backgrounds and beliefs, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait islander people and people with disability.
Are you a fun-loving individual with a passion for making the most of every moment and motivating others to reach their goals and fulfil their dreams?
Do you like to share varied interests with people such as: playing guitar, watching football, video games, going for bushwalks, fishing, shopping and enjoying food culture?
Do you like to come to work to have fun and enjoy your day and engage your participants to have fun and enjoy their day as well?
Support Workers have the privilege of working alongside people every day to ensure they are living a full and active life both in the community and in their home. As a Support Worker you are keen to ensure people feel listened to, valued and that they are capable of achieving amazing things.
If this is you then we are looking for you to come and work for us!
- Current driver licence (minimum P2)
- Satisfactory background checks including NDIS Workers Check and Working With Children Check (or willingness to obtain)
- Current First Aid Certificate (HLTAID003)
- Full availability for a 24/7 roster
- Right to work in Australia
- Have personal mobile device that meets our system requirements (i.e. for Apple â iPhone 7 or later; for Android â devices released in the last three years)
- Certificate III in Individualised Support
- PART Training
- Mental Health First Aid
Why work for Ability Options?
Joining Ability Options means joining a rapidly expanding not-for-profit organisation with opportunities for ongoing development and career progression.
- Comprehensive remuneration package
- Access to fitness passport gym membership
- Employee discounts to medibank health cover
- Access to Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Paid parental and partner leave
- Rewards and recognition program
- Ability to purchase additional leave after 1 year of service
- Ability to significantly increase your take home pay with not-for profit salary packaging
- A rewarding career where you contribute to make a difference in the community and in people’s lives
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job search e.g. Financial Planner, Melbourne, Part time Filter results Work type Locations Aust - NSW Regional 1 Categories Banker 1 Retail / Consumer 1 Customer Advisor - Port Macquarie [...]
Chandler Macleod is partnering with candidates and clients alike to unleash their full potential. Successfully working with leading operations throughout Australia, the team at Chandler Macleod is act [...]
Who we are- At Live Life Alarms we believe that people should Live the Life they deserve e dedicated to improving people-s quality of lifeWe are a rapidly growing e-commerce business with offices in [...]
Harcourts Harcourts is an established & award winning Real Estate with office locations in Wauchope, Port Macquarie, South West Rocks & Kempsey. This is an opportunity to work within a supportive team [...]