New South Wales
What makes Gartner a GREAT fit for you? When you join Gartner, you’ll be part of a team with a no-limits mindset that helps the world become smarter and more connected. We’re the world’s leading research and advisory company that steers clients toward the right decisions with business and technology insights they can’t find anywhere else. Our associates enjoy a collaborative work environment with exceptional training and career development. If you like working with a curious, supportive, high-performing team, Gartner is the place for you.
Interested in learning more, view and register for any of our upcoming recruiting events here!
Account Executive, Gartner for Sales and Customer Service Leaders
What you’ll do as an Account Executive:
As an experienced sales professional, you’ll partner with existing Gartner clients, leveraging internal subject matter experts, to address their most critical priorities. By becoming a true partner to your clients, you’ll identify opportunities for account retention and growth through contract expansion, introducing new services and products. Clients of the large enterprise sales team have $1B+ in annual revenue. Your role will also include:
- Quota of $1M+ in contract value across 10 -15 large enterprise accounts
- Partnering with C-Level executives to develop and implement effective, enterprise-wide strategies
- Guide customer satisfaction, account retention and growth by collaborating with clients and internal Gartner teams
- Own forecasting and account planning on a monthly/quarterly/annual basis
What you’ll need to be successful:
We’re a traits-based organization that seeks diverse talent to best meet our clients’ needs. We look for sales professionals with strong executive presence, intrinsic drive, natural curiosity and coachability. The experience level we look for is as follows:
- 5 – 8 years of consultative, B2B sales experience
- Experience prospecting to the C-Suite and senior-level leadership of enterprise businesses
- Quick learning attributes that enable you to pivot and work through ambiguity
- Ability to demonstrate strong sales process and strategies
- Track record of overachievement on goals or quotas
What’s in it for you?
- World-class training through our Sales Academy when you join and on-going training from our L&D; team and sales leadership
- Unlimited advancement potential as a sales professional or progression into people leadership
- Unmatched resources to support your success
- Inclusive environment with great balance for personal and family life
- Generous compensation including uncapped commission, accelerators, bonuses & other incentives
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Division: Resilience NSW Location: Albury, NSW, AU, 2640 Req ID: 24378 Manager, Community Coordination - Opportunity to be based in various regional locations across NSW - Multiple ongoin [...]
Speciality: Emergency Medicine Grade: PGY3+ Rate:$140 per hour Dates: 02 August 2021 - 29 August 2021 Travel: Provided Accommodation: Provided Job Description (1400 – 2200hrs) Mon 2 A [...]
With offices in Victoria, New South Wales, Queensland and Western Australia, Cornerstone HR is a rapidly expanding recruitment solution provider across a range of industry sectors. We currently hav [...]
Our Hotel Services team provides freshly cooked meals for our clientele on a daily basis whilst maintaining a clean and safe working environment for staff and patients within our facility. Successful [...]