North Sydney Council
What makes Gartner Conferences a GREAT fit for you? When you join Gartner, you'll be a part of a team that serves thousands of business and technology leaders at global conferences each year. You’ll work with curious, motivated people, have unlimited career development opportunities, and learn about the latest in technology and business. If you enjoy challenging yourself, connecting with people and pushing the limits of your career, Gartner is the place for you.
Interested in learning more, view and register for any of our upcoming recruiting events here!
Are you a sales professional looking for a career defining opportunity with outstanding earning potential, an undeniable competitive advantage, great upward mobility,
all while working for one of the world’s most respected companies? Then a role with Gartner Global Conference Exhibitor Sales is what you have been looking for.
We are seeking a highly motivated, achievement-driven Account Executive to contribute to our double-digit growth, backed by the solid infrastructure of a world-class sales organization. This exciting role involves building face-to-face relationships with senior executives within the world’s most prominent IT vendor organizations to drive conference exhibitor sales. A successful Account Executive enjoys travel, uncapped income potential and generous performance-based rewards.
What you’ll do as an Account Executive:
- Quota Achievement in retaining and growing Total Sales Bookings (TSB) to ensure Net revenue growth for given portfolio of conferences and/or clients.
- Proficient in Account Planning and understanding of territory management
- Strong prospecting skills and work collaboratively with lead gen
- Maintain or exceed pipeline goal of 3x value of sales forecast
- Inter-departmental resource utilization and coordinator across Gartner Lines of Business
- Renewal activities focused on client needs and development of high-level client relationships
- Development of integrated solutions based on contract offerings
- Solid business acumen and industry expertise
- Timely and accurate revenue forecasting, ability to accurately forecast 30/60/90 days out (+/- 5% accuracy)
- Compliance in utilizing internal sales enablement tools such as salesforce.com and management process, such as correct use of contracts and following the booking process.
- Delivering high quality presentations in the Gartner format.
- When permitted, travel may be required to 3+ conferences per year plus client meetings and competitive conferences
What you’ll get:
- Competitive base salary with uncapped commission
- World-class benefit offerings
- Live immersive sales training experience, followed by just-in-time learning and mentorship opportunities
- Opportunity to attend Gartner’s Winners Circle and other incentive trips upon meeting specific targets
- Opportunity to leverage what you’ve learned and accelerate your Gartner career– where you want to go is up to you
- Unmatched support and collaboration from your internal partners to renew, grow, and support your accounts
- Access to our voluntary, associate-driven Employee Resource Groups that bring associates together to foster a diverse, inclusive, and supportive workplace
What you need:
- 3-8 years of proven consultative sales experience in high technology (services, software or hardware) industry or similar consultative, B2B sales industry
- Proven ability to understand enterprise wide issues and to structure innovative, integrated solutions that provide marketing decision support to global organizations in achieving their business goals
- Knowledge of the issues faced by C-level heads of Sales and Marketing
- Good understanding of business buying centers
- Solid industry specific and account knowledge
- Ability to travel to conferences, client meetings, and competitive conferences when travel is permitted
Who we are:
Gartner is the world’s leading research and advisory company, offering information, advice and tools for business leaders. We provide objective and invaluable insights to our C-level executive clients, where we guide them to achieve the mission-critical priorities of their organization. We’ve grown exponentially since our founding in 1979 and now employ over 17,000 associates globally and support 12,000 clients in more than 100 countries.
Our awards and accolades:
- Fortune World’s Most Admired Companies 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 & 2020
- Forbes America’s Best Employers 2018, 2019; Best Management Consulting Firms 2017, 2018, 2019
- Human Rights Campaign Corporate Equality Index Best Places to Work for LBGTQ Equality 2018, 2019 & 2020
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Two of Australia’s leading telecommunication companies, Vodafone Hutchison Australia and TPG, have come together to form TPG Telecom Limited. TPG Telecom Limited has a powerhouse of brands which inc [...]
The Opportunity Are you the kind of person that loves a challenge? Are you looking to develop your career and be part of a successful and growing team? If you answered yes to these questions, the ro [...]
- Award Winning, ASX listed, AFR Top 25 Accounting Firm - 2021 Great Place to Work® and B Corp Certified - 16 locations and 280 + staff in NSW and VIC. Kelly+Partners Group (ASX:KPG) is one of [...]
MicroChannel is a leading business technology solutions company founded in 1995 with a diverse solutions portfolio across ERP, CRM, Retail, Managed Services and business applications. A market leading [...]