New South Wales
What makes Gartner a GREAT fit for you? When you join Gartner, you’ll be part of a team with a no-limits mindset that helps the world become smarter and more connected. We’re the world’s leading research and advisory company that steers clients toward the right decisions with business and technology insights they can’t find anywhere else. Our associates enjoy a collaborative work environment with exceptional training and career development. If you like working with a curious, supportive, high-performing team, Gartner is the place for you.
Interested in learning more, view and register for any of our upcoming recruiting events here!
Gartner is the world’s leading research and advisory company,
providing deep global business and technology insight to every major function in the enterprise. Our impact to organisations globally is reflected in our consistent double-digit contract growth for 40+ quarters.We’ve grown exponentially since our founding in 1979 and now employ over 17,000 associates and service more than 15,000 client enterprises in over 100 countries.
Business Development Executive Role:
As an experienced sales professional, you’ll partner with existing Gartner clients, leveraging internal subject matter experts, to address their most critical priorities. Business Development Executives are strategic partners to C-level and senior executives and focus purely on establishing new business relationships with non-client organisations within an assigned prospecting territory. Clients of the large enterprise sales team have $1B+ in annual revenue and include 77% of the Global 500. This role will be part of ourFinanceSolutionsbusiness unit. Your role will also include:
- Partnering with C-Level executives to develop and implement effective, enterprise-wide strategies
- Owning the full sales cycle from prospecting through close
- Having excellent executive presence and the ability to lead and close a complex sales process using Gartner’s value selling proposition
- Forecasting and account planning on a monthly/quarterly/annual basis
What’s in it for you?
- World-class training through our Sales Academy when you join and on-going training from our L&D; team and sales leadership
- Unlimited advancement potential as a sales professional or progression into people leadership
- Unmatched resources to support your success
- Inclusive environment with great balance for personal and family life
- Generous compensation including uncapped commission, accelerators, bonuses & incentive trips
About the Team:
Our diverse sales team is one with a track record of continuous learning and overachievement. 46% of our sales associates achieved our annual sales recognition trip, Winner’s Circle, in 2019 and 18% were promoted to new roles. Most people leaders have been promoted internally and have delivered great success as an individual contributor in the past. They’re hands-on and enjoy working through challenging client scenarios alongside their team!
What You Need to Be Successful:
We’re a traits-based organization that seeks diverse talent to best meet our clients’ needs. We look for sales professionals with strong executive presence, intrinsic drive, natural curiosity and coachability. The experience level we look for is as follows:
- 5-8 years of consultative, B2B sales experience
- Experience prospecting to the C-Suite and senior-level leadership of enterprise businesses
- Quick learning attributes that enable you to pivot and work through ambiguity
- Ability to demonstrate strong sales process and strategies
- Track record of over achievement on goals or quotas
- Bachelor’s degree required, Master’s or advanced degree is a plus
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Position Information Toomelah Public School has an enrolment of 44 students, with 100% of students identifying as Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander. The school, located just outside Boggabilla and [...]
Job Description The Opportunity Findex is searching for a Head of Project Management Office (PMO) to join our dynamic team. This is a permanent, full-time opportunity with the flexibility to be base [...]
Treasury’s Corporate and International Tax Division (CITD) is looking for Assistant Directors, Senior Policy Analysts and Policy Analysts (at Executive Level 1, APS Level 6 and APS Level 5) with an [...]
Manager Policy and Governance-00008B1L Do you want work to make a difference for NSW? Together, we create thriving environments, communities and economies. - Manager Policy and Governance - Perm [...]