You are a naturally curious and energetic individual with exceptional communication and negotiation skills. You love engaging with people and have a strong ability to build trust and rapport with each of your customers. A strategic problem solver, you thrive on challenges and focus on self-development to excel in a high-performance environment.
- Engage in highly personalised consultations with our customers to explore how technology solutions can enhance their way of life
- Build return business through creating and managing customer relationships
- Deliver exceptional customer service and exceed expectations
- Achieve individual daily, weekly and monthly sales and customer service targets
- Drive your own professional development based on regular feedback, coaching and training sessions
- Generous performance-based commissions structure and incentives
- Learning and development programs
- Free quarterly store-based activities including team building exercises and dinners
- Birthday Day Off and Volunteer Day Off
- 4 weeks Paid Parental Leave for primary career
- Flourish: online inhouse portal to help you grow and develop your career
- Access to corporate discounts and health benefits
- Shining Star program: awarded for living the Vita values
- Help make a different through our Vita Foundation
Vita Group is a leading ASX-listed Australian retailer with more than 25 years experience in the information and communications technology industry. We are a values-based organisation and we truly believe that the way you do things is as important as what you do. Through our network of more than 100 Telstra retail stores, we help Australians stay connected by providing exceptional technology products and services. Our point of difference lies in our approach. We are experts in consulting. We get to know our customers – their needs, challenges and aspirations and provide personalised, holistic solutions that will truly add value and enhance their ways of life.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
With greater autonomy and responsibility backed by appropriate education, training and support, we’ll develop your skills to reach your full potential. To be considered for interview, candidates [...]
Do you have a car, motorbike, scooter or bicycle? Then, you can start making money on the go with Uber Eats by bringing people the things they love. Uber Eats now welcomes the use of eligible overs [...]
About the Opportunity You will assist individuals to engage in meaningful occupations through a client centred approach, which enables optimal health and wellbeing. This includes helping injured or i [...]
Are you looking for your next challenge? The Australian Venue Co. family are seeking an enthusiastic and passionate Head Chef to join our growing team and work at one of our most reputable venues in [...]