Sanofi is dedicated to supporting people through their health challenges. We are a global biopharmaceutical company focused on human health. We prevent illness with vaccines, provide innovative treatments to fight pain and ease suffering. We stand by the few who suffer from rare diseases and the millions with long-term chronic conditions.
With more than 100,000 people in 100 countries, Sanofi is transforming scientific innovation into healthcare solutions around the globe. Sanofi, Empowering Life.
About the role
The National HSE Manager, in conjunction with operational management, is responsible for the development,
implementation and maintenance of risk and compliance management strategies and programs for sanofi Australia and New Zealand. Some of the key areas of responsibility include identifying compliance obligations in consultation with legal and other resources and translating those requirements into actionable policies and procedures for issues including;
- The position works across all levels of the business supporting leaders in creating a healthy and safe culture.
- Influencing employees in Health and Wellness through regular health promotions and input into the Sanofi ways or working.
- Ensuring a strong HSE management system remains at the core of this role this includes ensuring the ANZ business operates within company policies and applicable laws, regulations and standards for the workplace.
- Partner with all levels of the business to deliver initiatives that are relevant to the needs of our affiliate. This role is quite diverse in its portfolio covering topics from ergonomics to health to road safety to the environment.
What we are looking for;
- Previous experience working in a diverse HSE portfolio
- Proven results in implementing Health and Wellbeing strategies including ergonomics
- Proven leadership in risk management
- Highly organised with strong project management skills
- Ability to influence all levels of the business for critical programs such as environment actions
- Sound understanding of relevant legislations
- Strong research capability
- Ability to communicate effective at all levels
- Strong analytical skills
- Tertiary qualification in a related discipline
- The right to lawfully work and live in Australia
As a leading global healthcare company, Sanofi considers all candidates equally. We know that to drive innovation, simplification and achieve growth, Inclusion & Diversity is an important driver.
We live our commitment through our Reconciliation Action Plan, team member and leadership driven LGBTIQ+ program and a team dedicated to Inclusion and Diversity.
If you need assistance or an accommodation during the application or recruitment process, reach out to our Talent Acquisition team who would be more than happy to help.
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update: In these uncertain times and circumstances, Sanofi has actively taken steps to ensure the safety of our employees and the community. Keeping this in mind, please note that video interviews may replace normal face-to-face interactions. We’ll also work closely with our new starters to ensure that they’re safely onboarded as part of the Sanofi team.
Note for internal candidates
Don’t miss out on this amazing opportunity and apply online today.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Abbott is a global healthcare leader that helps people live more fully at all stages of life. Our portfolio of life-changing technologies spans the spectrum of healthcare, with leading businesses and [...]
About Us We are AMS. AMS is a global total workforce solutions firm founded in 1996. We enable organisations to thrive in an age of constant change by building, reshaping, and optimizing workforces. [...]
Say Yes! Let this opportunity take you on a career journey! At Optus, our vision is to be Australia’s most loved everyday brand with lasting customer relationships. We’re energised by keeping Au [...]
About the company An opportunity presents with a global medical device company who have continued to grow during COVID and who are looking to hire real talent to join the team and assist them in r [...]