New South Wales
- One of Australia's leading providers of Operations and Maintenance Services
- Fully qualified A Grade Electrician
- $35 to $40 Per Hour (based on experience) + Allowances, Super, Vehicle, Fuel Card, Power Tools and Equipment, Phone, iPad
Programmed Essential Services is part of the Programmed Group, our history dates back to 1951. Programmed employs more than 20,000 people each day across a range of disciplines providing services to over 10,000 customers and is one of the largest providers of operations and maintenance services across Australia and New Zealand. We are a company that encourages career development, supports flexibility and cares about your personal well-being and safety.
Reporting to the NSW/ACT Service Delivery Manager the role of Electrician will carry out compliance based maintenance activities, reactive repairs and small installation works across domestic, light commercial and government contracts.
Responsibilities will include:
- General electrical installations in new and existing properties and general electrical maintenance
- Fault identification and remediation
- Electrical compliance audits and reporting
- Undertaking electrical breakdown repairs and carrying out repairs in a safe manner
- Liaise with operational staff as required to ensure operational performance is maintained and critical process Issues are diagnosed and resolved
- Ensure WHS practices are maintained
- Assist in incident management processes
- Available to be rostered respond to after-hours service calls
- Computer, Tablet & App Based reporting
What you will need:
- A Grade Electrician – (Some sound experience in residential electrical will be beneficial)
- Full clean Drivers License required
- Working with Children, National Police Check and NDIS will be required – This can be applied for if you don’t already have one.
- Team Player, organised and efficient in time management
- Ability to work autonomously and in a diverse environment
- Well-developed communication skills and great attention to detail
- Knowledge and dedication of Occupational Safety and Health requirements including hazard identification
- Computer, Tablet, Apps, Excel, Word, Email experience required
- Great award weekly wages
- You will be provided a fully maintained company vehicle, and fuel card.
- Each technician will be required to provide their own ‘Hand tools’, however we will be providing quality major tools such as Battery drills, testers, ladders etc.
- Additional to the major tools, each initial technician will be provided with laptop/IPad and phone as our processes require service connectivity from the field
- Paid parental leave and great discounts with selected retailers
- An Employee Assistance Program, which incorporates a tailored well-being initiative
Apply now by following the links and providing your CV, confidentiality is assured.
Programmed and PERSOLKELLY supports a workplace culture of zero harm and encourages this in all that we do.
Programmed and PERSOLKELLY strives for diversity, inclusion and equality of our people. We seek a workforce that is representative of the communities we work in. We encourage people of all cultures, gender, age, sexual orientation or abilities to apply.
So it’s over to you. If you would like to join our team, please APPLY now.
To learn more about working with Programmed and PERSOLKELLY, we encourage you to visit our .
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Earn while you learn and secure your 2nd year apprenticeship as an Electrical Fitter. Your job title will be: Apprentice Signal Electrician. Secure employment, complete your apprenticeship and APPLY N [...]
***EXCITING OPPORTUNITY*** to Work on Servicing coming Projects in the Wind Industry with a Reputable Electrical chanical Company Are you a hardworking thusiastic Electrician who wants to continue [...]
About the Business Yancoal Australia is Australia’s largest pure play coal producer. It boasts three tier one thermal coal mines in New South Wales together with interests in three other metallurgi [...]
In your new role with us, you will: - Be appropriately trained, ticketed and competent in undertaking general electrical work in an industrial site environment as per New South Wales Health and Safet [...]