Experienced with SAP Planning and Scheduling, but had enough of working away from home?
We have two opportunities, one as a SAP Planner, and the other as a Scheduler, based in Cockburn. That's right - within the Perth metro area - meaning you'll be home after work, every day. No more working away.
These roles are working for a well-known WA brand in a Power station environment. Both are initial contracts to begin with, with the views of extensions.
These positions are both vacant and ready to go. So, if you are available and ready, so are we.
In terms of your day to day, in each role, you'll be responsible for:
* Collate outage scope and create SAP work packages.
* Investigate and review work notifications,
maintenance tasks/plans, Preventative & Corrective maintenance work, engineering Inspections and projects to create outage work lists
* Review material requirements to identify availability or long lead times to ensure timely delivery
* Plan work, including the preparation of detailed work break down design, estimating, scope of work specifications and work packaging for tasks.
* Create and plan work orders to ensure work descriptions, work methods, labour requirements, materials and permit requirements are clear and accurate.
* Requisition materials and strategic spares and ensure they are available to commence work in accordance with the work schedules.
* Develop and set up SAP work breakdown structures for the outage
* Developing integrated precedence based schedule covering the complexity of outage.
* Develops work break down structure and creates a schedule in order to manage the flow of work around the critical path.
* Determines the critical path and adjusts the schedule to minimise the critical path time frame and level resources.
* Flagging high priority work in the schedule, including review of priorities and as necessary reschedule existing work programmes.
* Managing own work and contributing to the effective use of outage team resources.
* Provide reports against the schedule for analysis of critical activities and the close out of the outage.
In addition to these 2 roles, PERSOLKELLY has an extensive list of other vacancies that we are recruiting. For a full list of current jobs, please visit our website www.persolkelly.com.au and click on the "Search Jobs" option.
For more information about either role, please contact Clint Dixon on 0408 195 051.
Who are we
At PERSOLKELLY, our passion is - and always has been - putting you first.
We propel our people forward by supporting their careers in fresh ways, backed by our expertise and capability.
We're committed to creating a safe and inclusive environment which values and respects diverse styles, backgrounds, experience and perspectives.
We welcome and encourage women, people of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander descent and people from diverse backgrounds to apply.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job Description The Gig This is your chance to join a team of forward-thinking, change-making individuals transforming healthcare experiences. Operating at the intersection of two fast-growing indu [...]
- Western Australian based candidates - DDH1 provide all new starters with industry specific training certificates! - Immediate Permanent "Entry Level" Positions Available Now - this is your pathw [...]
- Challenge yourself to this unique opportunity - Permanent position | Perth based - Critical role within our team to assist with ensuring we deliver to our customers - Exciting opportunity w [...]
Yalagan Group is a dynamic Indigenous owned and operated company, specialising in delivering Indigenous personnel, training and project solutions across Australia, servicing the Construction, Mining a [...]