Located between the Tweed River and the beautiful Coolangatta Beach, Mantra Twin Towns Hotel & Apartments is just a short stroll to the famous Greenmount beach for beautifuly Rainbow Bay. A main feature of this property is the covered walkway through to everything that Twin Towns Services Club has to offer. All the energy of local dining, bars and entertainment makes working here exciting and different each day.
We are seeking someone handy on the power tools to join our dedicated team as a Maintenance Assistant.
As our next Maintenance Assistant, you will:
- Be responsible for the maintenance and upkeep of all rooms, facilities and common areas of the property
- Work with a diverse team that will require a team-player attitude as well as an independent capacity too
- Be thoroughly trained and provided information on how to progress in your field
- Continuously presented with exciting challenges in need of solving
What we are looking for:
- Someone who is physically fit, have a get-up-and-go attitude and be someone who won’t stop until the job is completed in a safe and presentable manner
- Experience with property maintenance and preventative maintenance programs whilst a trade qualification is a bonus
- The flexibility to work over a seven-day roster at a variety of times
Why work for Accor?
We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
We live and breathe by our four principles:
- People Crave Belonging
- People Want the Real Deal
- Every Person has a Story
- People Hate to be Wrong
In return for your commitment, we provide fantastic career and training opportunities and excellent working conditions with a supportive and fun team. In addition, we will provide you with hotel discounts and benefits worldwide. Click ‘Apply’ to begin your journey!
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Dental Receptionist - Burleigh & Tweed The Opportunity We have a rare opportunity for a friendly and outgoing Receptionist to further their career within orthodontics in a modern, dedicated and v [...]
We are looking for a Receptionist / Administrative Assistant to support The Star Entertainment Group’s corporate office based in Pyrmont. About us: The Star Entertainment Group’s vision is to be [...]
At Newmont, our purpose is to create value and improve lives through sustainable and responsible mining. One of the largest gold companies in the world, we pride ourselves on our dedication to safety, [...]
Who are we? MadeComfy is Australia's first performance based short term rental service. We are a fast growing award winning disruptor in the classic Real Estate and Hospitality markets. We enable p [...]