Inspired by and dedicated to Australian contemporary artists, Art Series Hotels offers a hotel experience a little extraordinary.
Team members at this boutique Art Series Hotel on Flemington Road, The Larwill are always smiling. That’s because when they are not inside surrounded by the colourful, whimsical art of David Larwill, they are outside enjoying the surrounding parklands and views of Melbourne’s CBD, less than two kilometres away. So if you have a smile that’s being underused currently, talk to us.
We are seeking a passionate and dedicated Chef de Partie with creative flair to join our Kitchen Team.
As our next Chef De Partie reporting directly to the Head Chef, you will:
- Manage your own section ensuring a smooth service delivery as well as assisting with other sections as required
- You will control the pass when required and ensure food costs are kept to within the budget along with managing labour costs
- Ensure high quality and presentation of food provided to guests, according to property standards and timeframes of service
- Lead, train and mentor junior kitchen staff
- Maintain a safe clean and organised work environment with emphasis on high food safety standards
What we are looking for:
- Leadership experience within a professional kitchen environment
- Demonstrated experience with dietary requirements including creating menus to suit those requirements
- Demonstrated experience and understanding of adhering to local regulations concerning health, safety, or other compliance requirements & an understanding of HACCP management
- With culture at the core of this business, you will be a leader invested in your staff, their development and productivity
- A food Safety Supervisor certificate is desired
- High levels of organisation & time management skills
Why work for Accor?
We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
We live and breathe by our four principles:
- People Crave Belonging
- People Want the Real Deal
- Every Person has a Story
- People Hate to be Wrong
In return for your commitment, we provide fantastic career and training opportunities and excellent working conditions with a supportive and fun team. In addition, we will provide you with hotel discounts and benefits worldwide. Click ‘Apply’ to begin your journey!
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
One of William Adam’s most significant focal points in our Strategic Plan is investing in our people. As our new Technical Trainer, you will play a significant role by ensuring professional and safe [...]
About Us Drawing on over 150 years of local manufacturing experience in Australia, and now part of Mohawk Industries, the world’s largest flooring manufacturer and a Fortune 500 NYSE listed company [...]
Junior Revit Technician Your new company Hays Engineering is working closely with one of Tasmania's leading building services contractors to appoint a Junior Revit Technician to support their tec [...]
Personal Care Attendant - Jandowae About Council A region the size of Tasmania, just 2.5 hours west of Brisbane and an easy drive from the Sunshine and Gold Coasts, the Western Downs has a growing [...]