Located on the burgeoning doorstep of the ever expanding Perth CBD, Tribe Perth is conveniently based next door to Kings Park and minutes away from some of the city’s premier restaurants, bars and tourist attractions. Seductive and striking, Tribe Perth brings a bold new energy to the market. Part collaborative workspace, part social club, our 126 rooms have been cleverly crafted to complement our unique and innovative living areas, all complete with free wifi, signature beds, smart TVs and always something to excite and inspire.
We are looking for a guest service superstar with a talent for training others to step into the Front Office Team Leader role.
As our next Front Office Team Leader reporting directly to the Front Office Manager, you will:
- Assist in leading the Front Office Team to deliver an incomparable service experience
- Handle guest queries and complaints efficiently and effectively whilst providing operational support and supervision on shift
- Always uphold a positive, can-do energy pertaining to guest and workplace challenges
- Provide a structured and consistent onboarding and training experience for Front Office team members
- Ensure the Front Office team provides prompt and efficient service whilst also maximising occupancy levels and up-selling the property
What we are looking for:
- A person who is looking to take that next step towards a managerial position
- A driven problem solver with a creative approach to delivering the ultimate 5-star guest experience
- The ability to multi-task, work well under pressure, and think on your feet to resolve issues & guest complaints is essential
- Someone with have Office Management experience in a similar role is ideal
- A positive, enthusiastic attitude and the ability to work a flexible 7-day roster
Why work for Accor?
We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
We live and breathe by our four principles:
- People Crave Belonging
- People Want the Real Deal
- Every Person has a Story
- People Hate to be Wrong
In return for your commitment, we provide fantastic career and training opportunities and excellent working conditions with a supportive and fun team. In addition, we will provide you with hotel discounts and benefits worldwide. Click ‘Apply’ to begin your journey!
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Are you a current Elekta employee? Please click here to apply through our internal career siteFind Jobs - Elekta . Want to join a team with a mission to improve and save lives? We continually look [...]
About Us: Encara (encompassing care) specialise in the provision of physiotherapy and allied health services to the residential and community aged care sectors. Since 2004 Encara have specialised [...]
Located on the burgeoning doorstep of the ever expanding Perth CBD, Tribe Perth is conveniently based next door to Kings Park and minutes away from some of the city’s premier restaurants, bars and t [...]
Mantra Coolangatta Beach Resort enjoys a beachfront location on Marine Parade, Coolie. Being on the southern end of the Gold Coast, it mainly attracts holidaymakers, who come for the unspoilt beaches [...]