Inspired by and dedicated to Australian contemporary artists, Art Series Hotels offers a hotel experience a little extraordinary.
This boutique Art Series Hotel, The Cullen in the heart of Prahran is home to a team of hospitality professionals as bold and unique as the art that hangs on its walls by the late, great Adam Cullen. If you are a person who is inspired, who is passionate in all you pursue, and are bold enough to seize this opportunity, here we are.
We are seeking a Houseperson to join our friendly and dedicated Team.
As our next Houseperson, you will:
- Be a key part of the Housekeeping team
- Coordinate with the Room Attendants and Housekeeping management
- Be willing to go the extra mile to provide great guest service
- Be comprehensively trained on how to maintain the level of guest service and care necessary to be put into this role
- Be required to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment
- Participate in driving the productivity, motivation and development of all Housekeeping Team Members
- Ensure high cleanliness and productivity standards are met and kept in accordance to company guidelines
What we are looking for:
- Strong attention to detail with a passion for providing quality guest service
- Good communication and time management skills with a friendly personality
- A person who is a well-rounded team player, that will be hands-on in order to see their team succeed
- Someone who is physically fit and comfortable working autonomously
- The flexibility to work over a seven-day roster at a variety of times
Why work for Accor?
We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
We live and breathe by our four principles:
- People Crave Belonging
- People Want the Real Deal
- Every Person has a Story
- People Hate to be Wrong
In return for your commitment, we provide fantastic career and training opportunities and excellent working conditions with a supportive and fun team. In addition, we will provide you with hotel discounts and benefits worldwide. Click ‘Apply’ to begin your journey!
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
With an exceptional reputation for delivery for our clients, we recognise that long-term meaningful relationships are fundamental to our success. At SCEE, we employ a proven integrated approach that [...]
Parliament of SA Job reference: 442172 Location: 5000 - ADELAIDE Job status: Short Term Contract Eligibility: Open to Everyone The South Australian Parliament legislates for the peace, ord [...]
Working for a well-established and award winning national electrical services company and reporting into the Operations Manager, this Project Administrator position will involve you supporting interna [...]
Department of Human Services Job reference: 442092 Location: 5000 - ADELAIDE Job status: Ongoing Eligibility: Open to Everyone Eligibility: External Vacancy - Open to Everyone The Adminis [...]