Toowoomba Regional Council
- You will be responsible for providing timely and effective information, advice and support in relation to taxation, investment and borrowings.
- The salary range for this position is $72,555.84 - $77,602.25 gross per annum plus 17.5% annual leave loading and up to 12.4% superannuation.
- This position participates in a 9-day fortnight flexible working arrangement.
- This is a temporary full-time backfill contract up to August 2022, depending upon the working arrangements of the position incumbent.
Howto be successful in this position - SuccessCriteria
You will need:
- The mandatory qualifications, training and/or experience as outlined in the "Position Success Criteria" of the attached Position Description.
- Excellent organisational skills and demonstrated ability to set outcomes and further develop work methods.
- Demonstrated ability to provide specialist advice, and apply a sound knowledge of relevant procedures, policies and activities.
- Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to liaise with a variety of internal and external stakeholders.
- Demonstrated time management skills including the ability to plan and organise own work to achieve set and agreed deadlines and performance and service standards.
- Excellent customer service skills with the ability to provide accurate timely advice in a helpful and supportive manner.
- Demonstrated skills in the operation of computer applications.
- Sound knowledge of section policies, procedures and activities.
- Demonstrated ability to contribute knowledge in establishing and improving procedures in the work area.
- Sound knowledge of statutory requirements relevant to taxation activities as they affect Council and its employees.
- Understanding of and Commitment to Council's Organisational Value and Behaviour of "Accountability".
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Category : Property Management Work Type : Contract or Temp Location : Perth - Up to $40 per hour + Super - No Trust Accounting needed - Local portfolio The Company - Leading and well established [...]
About us Welcome to York Territory , York Realty was established on the corner of West Street and Drayton Road, Harristown.ue to the success of the sales team, York Realty has now grown to be one [...]
the role - The Project Lead will manage the successful implementation of eDocs’s DM Mobility (DM on any device), eDOCS InfoCenter project by engaging and leading the business through all phases of [...]
the role - You will be responsible for providing geospatial technical and consultative expertise in relation to geospatial asset data activities to assist the organisation in achieving its business g [...]