La Trobe University
Manage the operations and delivery of Health and Fitness related programs.
- Full time, Continuing
- Bendigo campus
- $77,999 - $84,155 per annum plus up to 17% superannuation*
La Trobe Sport oversees sports related facilities and grounds and drives sport related programs and partnerships to ultimately enrich a student’s time at the University through sport.
About the role
This exciting newly created Regional Sport Coordinator role sits within our La Trobe Sport division, which has a strategic goal in developing La Trobe University to be the University of Choice for Sport in Australia.
In this role your main objective will be to work with the Senior Manager,
Sport Infrastructure and Operations in managing the operations and delivery of Health and Fitness related programs and managing sport related infrastructure at our Bendigo campus.
In this role, the successful candidate will be responsible for but not limited to:
- Providing innovative solutions and advice in relation to health and fitness delivery
- Coordinate the delivery of innovative solutions to maximise service quality
- Work with the Senior Manager in establishing the operational requirements of Bendigo sports facilities and oversee the management of resources and budgets.
- Recruitment and management of casual fitness and facility staff.
Skills & Experience
In this role, the preferred candidate will have:
- Relevant undergraduate qualification in sport facility management.
- Related experience in managing a range of sport infrastructure operations (preferably within the education sector).
- Demonstrated ability to provide high quality health and fitness services and programs and the ability to implement policy and practices in pursuit of continuous improvement.
- Level 2 First Aid qualifications are also essential.
Please click on this link for a full list of Benefits
How to Apply
Closing date: 11.55pm Monday 14th June 2021
Position Enquiries: Nicholas Lambert | Email:
Position Description below:
Only candidates with full working rights in Australia may apply for this position.
Please submit an online application ONLY and include the following documents:
- Cover letter;
- An up to date resume; and
- A separate document addressing each essential and desirable bullet point in the Key Selection Criteria which is located in the position description.
Please scroll down to apply.
La Trobe University is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We encourage people with a disability, lived experience of disability, Aboriginal and Torres Strait islanders and people from culturally diverse backgrounds to apply for this position
All La Trobe University employees are bound by the Working with Children Act 2005. If you are successful, you will be required to hold a valid Victorian Employee Working with Children Check prior to commencement .
For further enquiries on how to apply for this role, please contact Recruitment Partner Justin Bolton on +61 (03) 9479 1073
To apply and to view position description please visit and search for job number 561216 under current vacancies.
About La Trobe
La Trobe University’s success is driven by people who are committed to making a difference. They are creative and highly motivated, pursue new ideas and create knowledge. La Trobe is one of Australia’s research leaders, and the largest provider of higher education to regional Victoria. La Trobe University turned 50 in 2017, and over the half century of its existence it has established a reputation as an innovative and accessible university, willing to take risks and take on challenges. Our teaching and research address some of the most significant issues of our time and we’re passionate about driving change through operational excellence to benefit the communities we serve.
* La Trobe University currently has a job protection framework in place whereby there is a salary reduction in place from the Collective Agreement. The amount shown in accurate as at the advertised date and will be subject for review at 30th June 2021
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Northern Star Resources Ltd is seeking an experienced and dynamic Blasting Supervisor to join the Mining Open Pits Department at the Fimiston Superpit operation. Reporting to the Drill and Blast Co [...]
Are you ready to deliver in Indooroopilly? Sign up today and you can earn a $200 sign up bonus*! There won’t be a better time to sign up to the Menulog network as this offer is for new couriers and [...]
· Australia’s leading towing and transport company · Dynamic role with ongoing support and growth opportunities · Noble Park location About Nationwide Group – Nationwide Towing & Transport [...]
Are you ready to deliver in Penrith? Sign up today and you can earn a $200 sign up bonus*! There won’t be a better time to sign up to the Menulog network as this offer is for new couriers and only f [...]