Auto & General
The Customer Experience Designer will use Human Centred (HCD) or Customer-Based Design processes to collaborate across the organization and design and re-design the customer experience. This will be achieved through close partnership with the business to build and document end-to-end customer journeys, delivering customer-based design sprints, including leading and documenting customer discovery research and building customer focused solutions across Auto and General brands, channels, products and services.
This role will work closely with the Customer Experience Design Lead to develop and deliver a CX design program that supports the delivery of the customer and organization strategy.
You will closely with other CX Designers, CX data and VoC specialists, Contact Centre, Marketing and Digital teams to build and hone your CX design skills across a range of interesting projects. To be successful in this role you will demonstrate experience in leading CX design projects, and possess empathy, be open-minded, curious, a great listener, effective collaborator and have a passion for telling the customer’s story.
- Contribute to the maintenance & update of the guiding principles for Customer Experience (CX) Design and supporting artefacts including customer personas and journey mapping;
- Partner with internal teams across the organisation in the use of Human Centred design processes and to utilize customer experience insights to drive significant change to the customer experience from design to delivery;
- Develop and deliver customer journey mapping activities in line with organization methodology and use them to help identify and prioritize key improvements off the back of the insights;
- Source and analyse customer feedback from a variety of sources – including NPS, speech analytics, complaints and other feedback and utilize both qualitative and quantitative customer feedback to help build journey maps to identify best practices and perceived pain points;
- Contribute to the establishment of experiential learning opportunities for walking in the customers' shoes;
- Contribute to the education and communication of the Customer Strategy across the business to support the development of a customer focused culture;
- Monitor industry and customer trends and drivers to develop insights and make recommendations of how to develop our products, business, process and technical capabilities;
- Conduct customer discovery research through effective qualitative interview techniques or quantitative surveys and testing.
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor’s or degree in business, marketing or related field required or significant financial services or general insurance experience;
- Demonstrated experience in delivering HCD based or customer research projects, end to end, customer journey mapping and applying HCD CX design processes to real business or organizational problems;
- Prior successful experience in: customer journey mapping, creation of personas, prototype development, customer testing and other customer centric techniques to aid in customer insights and empathy;
- Excellent interviewing skills and relevant prior customer research design and delivery experience;
- Ability to independently lead project teams in participatory and collaborative design sessions;
- Experience in or ability to work with delivery teams to integrate and embed change;
- Ability to be proactive, positive and tenacious and work across the business to identify and drive required change;
- Strong influence and consulting skills and experience partnering with a range of internal and external stakeholders;
- Prior digital design and UI/ UX experience is not required, but is a bonus!
Who are Auto & General:
Auto & General is the Australian arm of a private global group with 8,000 employees across 31 offices and over 8.9 million customers worldwide.
In Australia, Auto & General launched in 2000 and has grown to provide industry-leading motor, home and travel insurance products both directly through Budget Direct and via industry leading partnerships. With an Australian team of 1400+ we are now looking for talented individuals who can help drive our ambitious growth plans.
- Work from any of our offices, Toowong, North Lakes or Kawana.
- Join our vibrant social and community activities including annual celebration, family fun days and regular events across each of our sites;
- Enjoy additional leave days - ‘ME’ leave and ‘Volunteer Day’ leave;
- Study support (up to 50% of tuition fees for relevant courses) and professional membership reimbursement;
- Employee discounts on Car, Home, Travel insurance, Roadside Assistance;
- Income protection insurance provided to support you in the event of non-work related illness or injury;
- Discounts with a broad range of providers, including gym memberships, accommodation, dental care and more.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
The Role: The Customer Experience Designer will use Human Centred (HCD) or Customer-Based Design processes to collaborate across the organization and design and re-design the customer experience. [...]
As a Senior UX/UI Designer at Flight Centre, you’ll contribute to the design of customer friendly, engaging and functional digital experiences that seamlessly bridge the gap between our online and p [...]
Marketing Manager - Are you a savvy, strategic and creative all-round marketer? - Can you jump between content & comms to strategy and execution of our marketing dreams? - Do you want to work with b [...]
The details: - 12 month mat leave contract, WFH and in the office - 2 – 3 years’ experience in corporate or agency graphic design - Brisbane North side location, $55k – $65k + super About the [...]