At Opal HealthCare, we know that companies don’t succeed, people do .
Our purpose is to bring joy to those we care for and our values of Compassion, Accountability, Respect and Excellence reflect CARE is at the heart of everything we do.
Opal is one of the largest residential care providers in Australia, with 80 Care Communities in NSW, VIC, QLD, and WA. We have more than 9,000 dedicated team members caring for over 6,500 residents.
About Shoalhaven Place (60 Bed Care Community):
Located in picturesque Bomaderry on the South Coast of NSW, Shoalhaven Place takes advantage of the beauty of the surrounding area. Tranquil outdoor spaces and inviting casual indoor lounges provide opportunities for family and friends to connect.
About the role:
We are currently looking for casual AINs to join our team.
We will require candidates to be flexible and open to work a range of shifts, including; AM, PM and Nights.
Successful candidates will have:
- Certificate III in Aged Care/Individual Support or Certificate IV in Ageing Support or equivalent
- Work experience as an Assistant in Nursing (AIN) in Australia
- Knowledge of aged care regulations and funding (ACFI)
- Knowledge of the 8 new aged care standards would be highly regarded, but not essential
- Empathy towards the needs of the frail aged (dementia care included) is essential along with your passion for delivering high quality care
What you can expect from us:
- Industry leading hourly rates
- An RN-led model of care, with RNs on shift at all of our homes 24/7
- A friendly, social and collaborative team environment
- Ability to become a part of Opal Scholarships Program with intention for career progression
All applicants must be willing to obtain a police clearance certificate via Opal's police check system and undergo pre-employment medical. You may also be required to attend a drug screen.
You must also be willing to obtain a personal NDISWC through your state government provider prior to commencing employment.
Please note: in accordance governance a current flu vaccination will also be required for you to work in our homes.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Are you an Assistant in Nursing or currently studying Nursing with a passion for assisting with the protection and immunisation of our community? We are seeking applications from suitably qualified AI [...]
Casual Bombala Position Classification Assist In Nursing Remuneration 46261. - 50759. Hours weekly Casual hours dependent on the needs of the Health Service.equisition ID REQ229931 Appl [...]
: Employment Type : Casual Position Classification : Assist In Nursing Remuneration : 46261 - 50759 Hours weekly : 0 Requisition ID : REQ230305 What you'll be doing Assistants in nursing w [...]
and Casual roles available Position Classification Hospital Assistant Grade 2 Remuneration $25. per hour Hours 12 hours per fortnight Requisition REQ235499 An exciting opportunity [...]